+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Anna,
    Do you know if there is a way to reduce the number of pixels without shrinking the picture down so much? Are there different levels of resolution that you can save at that will result in a smaller file? (Sorry to get do technical - I don't know if you can answer that or not. I have had similar problems to KKelly's). Thanks-
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    I don't know of anything, unless you want to crop the picture.

Hey, CiP, you chameleon, you look all waxy in all those pictures. And there's some guy in a red shirt following you around.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Ana got mine to work on the dogs thread but I couldn't - I cropped it and tried what I could. I think it might be my program.

CiP
    Originally posted by KKelly
    CiP

How do you get pictures to post like that - I'm having major problems - to get them small enough they end up 1" X 1"? People here have been nice enough to fix them for me but I hate to bother everybody if I can do it myself. Thanks!
    If you want to, email the pic to me and I will fix it for you.

CiP
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Hey, CiP, you chameleon, you look all waxy in all those pictures. And there's some guy in a red shirt following you around.
    :O

Originally posted by CiP
    If you want to, email the pic to me and I will fix it for you.
    that's really sweet and I don't have anything for now - just trying to get prepared for future posts. Like I said, people here have been really great about helping me but I hate to bother somebody every time I want to post. but thank you - nice of you to offer.

CiP
    Originally posted by KKelly
    that's really sweet and I don't have anything for now - just trying to get prepared for future posts. Like I said, people here have been really great about helping me but I hate to bother somebody every time I want to post. but thank you - nice of you to offer.
    No problem, anytime.

CiP, if you don't mind my saying so, now you can post any picture of your self on the Hottest Man Thread and one of your girlfriend on the Hottest Woman Thread. (Sincerely, not leering, okay, maybe just a wee bit)

Seriously, nice pictures, CiP. The Bill Gates one threw me at first, but it didn't take long to figure out which one was you.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread