+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

FORT Fogey
    never Bill! I put that age question there because it is one where even I think geeze I look young there..lol

The girl is the same age! and I look nothing like my mom, I look like my dad.. my mom has black hair and olive skin.

Originally posted by firegirl
    I put that age question there because it is one where even I think geeze I look young there..lol
    Maybe the teddy bear adds to the perception. It is a beautiful picture. You certainly didn't look as young in your cheerleading pictures! Just as beautiful, just not as young!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    wow! and I was going to guess 15, must be nice to have them youthful looks unlike me, I look 5 weeks dead already

As always, that's a beautiful picture of you, FG. The camera loves you to death. It has some sort of vendetta against me.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Remember, you're the one who said it! Did you ever think that it's just the shades?

FORT Fogey
    This is me when I was little.

-Rach
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    Ooops! Sorry I posted it twice. Geez...

Anways, here's one of me currently. Ah- what a bad pic.

-Rach
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    I wish I still had the pic of me with my hair down.. it looks different. Anyways....... we have some lovely people on here! I'd comment on all of you, but I'm not going through the thread again- believe me, it took a while. From what I remember Build_Me_Up: your so pretty! Bloonman: Your so talented. Any chances you have a balloon a 14-yr-old would like?

-Rach

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by maleady33
    I wish I still had the pic of me with my hair down.. it looks different. Anyways....... we have some lovely people on here! I'd comment on all of you, but I'm not going through the thread again- believe me, it took a while. From what I remember Build_Me_Up: your so pretty! Bloonman: Your so talented. Any chances you have a balloon a 14-yr-old would like?

-Rach

Thanks, Rach!
    And you're right--BMU is pretty! But guess what? So are you! Great picture. Post more!

And check the 'My Art' thread--I posted a balloon for you there earlier this afternoon!

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Originally posted by maleady33
    Anways, here's one of me currently. Ah- what a bad pic.

-Rach
    Ahh...That's not a bad pic at all! You remind me alot of a girl I go/went to school with (Well...I graduate tomorrow...).

+ Reply to Thread