+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Oh Anna, your pictures are so beautiful!!

Jewelsy, sweet picture.

Shayla, you're such a cutie.

Libra, nice picture.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    I love looking at all these adorable pictures! That little baby is precious, by the way, Aptly!

Thanks, unexplained, eldee, Shayla, Jewelsy, caliqueen for the compliments on the picture!

This is my sister 6 years ago, when she was 8 months old, and I used to like her ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

TK421, that picture is so cute! I hope you really still like her

FORT Fogey
    Oh, she's so adorable, TK!

Originally posted by TK421
    This is my sister 6 years ago, when she was 8 months old, and I used to like her ...
    So, how come you don't like her anymore?

That little girl is mean now! In my house there is a man who will turn 56 tomorrow (my father), a 45-year-old (my mother), a 17-year-old (my brother), a 15-year-old (moi), and a 6-year-old (my sister).

My father should be having a mid-life crisis, my mother will start menopause in a few more years, my brother and I are teenagers and on TV we are portrayed as tempermental, moody, easily pissed off people who only care about partying and hanging out with their friends. We are both quite mellow, content with just staying at home reading, on the computer, or watching movies on TV.

My sister, on the other hand, behaves as if she has all of the things mention above ALL THE TIME. You should've seen the tantrum she threw when my father got her a green straw instead of a blue straw for her milk ... crying, screaming, kicking, hitting ... ugh. She always lies trying to get me in trouble, even though it never works. I think I should get paid for living with her ... it is so much work.

But yeah ... I guess I do like her ... sometimes.
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

This is her and me last year in Italy at Villa D'Este. In our home video she was screaming and crying in the background because she couldn't see the rainbow in the water fountain that we saw. She was screaming "There's no rainbow! there's no rainbow! You lie!!"

We also have video from our trip to the Vatican and in it she was kicking me in the shins and then she ran away screaming all the way across St. Peter's Square ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

TK421, you look very pretty in the picture.

I'm starting to dislike her too--just kidding. It sounds like she's acting out to see how much kiddy power she has and wants to make sure to get attension.

You can always take her to the post office, stamp her forehead, and leave her without a return address.

A couple of my friends want to adopt her ... not sure why. See, they've seen the cute Letizia ... I know the real Letizia ...

LoL, but I like that idea about taking her to the post office. I'd do it now but she went to the mechanic to get the air condition in the car fixed with my dad.

I also never understand when people tell me that I'm pretty ... I just don't see it. But thank you, eldee. I appreciate it.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    TK421, you're pretty!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread