+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Ok Redjet, since you did and to be fair, I'll see what else I have on this computer and post.

Also, your hubby is so cute and very familiar (I don't watch CSI Miami but I feel like I've seen him somewhere) - what else has he done?

that didn't work - I can't remember how to attach a photo - I'm working on it

Originally posted by KKelly
    Ok Redjet, since you did and to be fair, I'll see what else I have on this computer and post.

Also, your hubby is so cute and very familiar (I don't watch CSI Miami but I feel like I've seen him somewhere) - what else has he done?
    Well... he's the "stand-in" hand and arm for CSI Miami.
    You know when you see scenes where it is just the hand (supposedly of the actor) or the arm. For instance, a shot where a button is being pushed? They call Mr. RJ in for that on occassion. He has great hands and he is light skinned African -American - I forget which actor on that show he does the stand-in for.
    We call that his "hand job". I know, it's crass, it's base but we never claimed to be upperclass. :

He hasn't done anything really big - he's most noteable appearances have been in: The Shield, The World According to Jim, Strong Medicine and CSI Miami. He's done some independent films where he has a starring role but that will mostly be for the festival circuit.
    He's done background stuff for Legally Blond II (look for the only African American lawyer in a group of lawyers listening to Sally Field yack. He was also in Legally Blond II with our dog in the "Million Dog March" or something like that. (the actress that played the nail technician, she loved RedJet Dog. Spent almost every break petting her and talking with her. As far as I know, RedJet Dog didn't talk back but...)
    In the movie Helldorado the director shot a quick scene with him but he's covered in mud. He got to fight - liked that. In the movie Breakup Handbook he did something cool but I forget what... It's all a blur.

Oh, he was on NYPD Blue and had a conversation with Dennis Franz in the john. Not on film, in real life. That was funny. My hubby - he'll talk to anybody anywhere!

Last edited by redjet; 06-18-2003 at 11:35 AM.

Let's see if this works - cheerleading in high school - in the 80's thus the BIG hair!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

you and hubby make a great match cause it seems you like to talk too (me too)

That is so great and I plan on seeing LB11 (loved the first one) so I will be looking for him.

Originally posted by KKelly
    Let's see if this works - cheerleading in high school - in the 80's thus the BIG hair!!
    How cute are you! You had the hair workin' for you girl!

I'm quietly reading all these pages, but everyone that posted, it's such fun to see pictures. Just because we're not posting, doesn't mean we're not reading.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

and this is one from a mountain trip (gorgeous waterfall) -- might be too small to see (I have trouble re-sizing)

KKelly,

That is such a great pic! I've heard of the Georgia peach, so what can I call you that's good?...North Carolina Nectar!

well, forget that one - I can't get it to re-size - I look smeared and blurry

+ Reply to Thread