+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

You're Still The One! Olivia909's Avatar
    Originally posted by drkim
    Oh yeah - and I don't actually look like a Chihuahua.

Wow, you are gorgeous.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Originally posted by TK421
    It was daring enough of me to myself as my avatar ... I think I am brave enough to post a picture of me looking ALMOST normal. I warn you ... I one of my nicknames is "Girl With Funny On Face" for a reason ...
    you are cute cute!! and thanks for the new av. much easier to check out your posts now.

Originally posted by TK421
    How come I am the only one who doesn't understand how my avatar can look scary? It's not as if I turned my whole face inside out or something. Maybe then I could understand.

I think I have another picture I can change it to, if it really is scaring people. Thing is, I LIKE scaring people ...
    I assume you changed it

unless people were scared of Clay and Ruben.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

eldee - I competed in ballroom dancing - American style. I had a smooth partner for waltz, tango, foxtrot, Vienesse waltz and another for cha cha, mambo, rumba, EC swing, bolero. Sometimes I did quick step, samba and paso doble. For fun I love to two-step and hustle. My fav dance is west coast swing by far. I've taught some local lessons, and I used to teach Lindy which I hate. I'm scared of heights and having my feet up in the air frickin' freaked me out. (Channeling Carnie from FAME)

Greenflute - yeah swing dancing is the best!!!

Cali - I LOVE SG-1. The platinum edition of the movie is out with Kurt Russell.

Hazy - Just so happened I took a boxer puppy to be spayed today and now I'm taking care of her all day long with tons of TLC! LOL
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

drkim, you sure do have a talent for dancing! I like to watch on tv Championship Ballroom Dancing, but having been able to find it, and Dancesport. Both catagories of dance are beautiful. The smooth waltz, etc has elegance, much control and flair. I really enjoy watching the Latin dance with the sexy moves and passion, although I'm sure their minds are miles away from what appears to be effortless sexy grooves. It just looks so perfect and hot!

I hope your puppy is okay.

drkim, great dancing photo

It's interesting to look at your pose in the mirror, too. You both look like you're holding each other somewhat differently there, and your expressions look a bit different too.

I also hope your puppy is okay. Late last night I went to the emergency vet, because a close friend's dog had trouble breathing, and I accompanied the friend for moral support. That was quite a scare. Her dog is okay now though. We used to be roommates so there isn't a dog I love more than hers. I am a worried aunt.

I haven't visited this thread for awhile. Everyone does look wonderful. I may post more, once I cut away my ex-boyfriend's head He's a good friend, too, but omnipresent in these photos.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Great pics of Susie and her kids and drkim!

I can't dance, but I loved "Strictly Ballroom."

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Hello, everybody!

Okay--admit it. This is what you all thought drkim would really look like.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Thanks all for the nice words. My foster pup is doing fine - hope I find her a good home soon. However I've had to put 5 foster cats to sleep this past week for being leukemia positive and a kitten died yesterday on me. I assume this litter of kittens has distemper and none will survive - keeping close eyes on them now. Rescue work sometimes sucks. There are success storied and heartbreak stories. This week has been a sucky week.

I've loved seeing everyone's photos.
    We are an intelligent group and good looking to boot.
    www.chemkim.com

OMG Bloonman - that's creepy and yet hysterical. It's like Conan O'Brian's segment on what would happen if two celebs had a kid. Bloon - you so crack me up.

A Chihuahua/human mating - frightening!!!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread