+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 179 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree2191Likes

Thread: Girl Talk

Re: Girl Talk

One of my all-time favorite fragrances is 'White Linen', by Estee Lauder. It smells sooo clean and crisp. I've also been going to Bath and Body Works enjoying their body mists. I think my favorite one from there is 'Beautiful Day'. Again, it is very floral and light. 'Endless weekend' is another nice fragrance there, too.'
    cablejockey likes this.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

Wow, Cornholio! That sounds just like something I joined through a magazine 20 or so years ago! It was a fun little package every month and some of the samples I really liked I ordered from the Brand through the mail-in orders. Now it's web based! How fun. "ipsy glam bag". Got it, found the site already! Thanks!
    Cornholio likes this.
    Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I looooove girly stuff! Fragrances are my big thing, I have a massive tray of them on my dresser, I've posted a pic before. Today I got Modern Muse, Estee Lauder's newer frangrance. My current favorite is Honey by Marc Jacobs.

Also, I love handbags & shoes. And clothes, LOL. It's basically year round sandal weather where I live, so I'm big into sandals. Usually flats because I'm a little taller than Mr. Cornholio. Not that he cares, he wants me to wear whatever I like. I'm usually wearing shorts - my favorite look is white shorts with a bright or fun top and sandals.

I subscribe to a makeup thing called ipsy, the "glam bag" - it's $10 a month and each month you get a cosmetic bag with 5 items inside that are chosen for you based on a survey you fill out with colors & styles you like. I've always felt it was waaay more than $10 worth of stuff and it's like getting a present each month in the mail. I figured I'd mention here as I suspect it's something PGM35 & other makeup fans would like if you don't already get it! Just google ipsy glam bag and you'll find it!
    Cornholio I get the Ipsy Glam bag. I had a eye shadow pencil this month in mine and I am allergic to it. They have the cutest bags. This months was real cute.
    Punkin and Cornholio like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I haven't received this month's glam bag yet -- maybe tomorrow! I've had 6 so far, April was my favorite. No shortage of cosmetics bags here, LOL!
    Punkin and PGM35 like this.

I got the cucumber mask in mine this month and I used it last night to clean my face. Some of the stuff I will use and others I won't but I can find someone to give it to.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post

I subscribe to a makeup thing called ipsy, the "glam bag" - it's $10 a month and each month you get a cosmetic bag with 5 items inside that are chosen for you based on a survey you fill out with colors & styles you like. I've always felt it was waaay more than $10 worth of stuff and it's like getting a present each month in the mail. I figured I'd mention here as I suspect it's something PGM35 & other makeup fans would like if you don't already get it! Just google ipsy glam bag and you'll find it!
    Off to look. I've been looking for just this very thing. I used to subscribe to a mail order cosmetics/bath stuff deal, but quit several years ago. This may be what I "need".

My signature look is a shift dress. Something sleeveless and simple. And I don't like to have my toes covered so I am always in sandals. This is my look, even when it is 20 below. I do own three pairs of denims, one white and two blue. Each pair gets worn about once a year. On rare occasion I will wear a 3/4 sleeve blouse with a denim or corduroy skirt, but never shorts or capris... just dresses. And when I'm in the house, if I don't have on a dress, I'm wearing one of hubby's shirts. He's 6' 4" and I'm 4' 11" so they're basically dresses, too.
    Punkin, Gutmutter and Eastcoastmom like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

I have an issue with finding jeans that I like. Found a pair at Old Navy that actually fit me, I have really long legs, and they quit making them. It's difficult to find any in long lengths that are also small enough in the waist. Any suggestions? Preferably something that I don't have to spend a small fortune on.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Have you tried looking for them online? Sometimes even discontinued stuff is still available online.

I'm 4' 11-3/4" . . . nothing's ever too short for me.
    I'm Paula.

Finding jeans that I like isn't easy. Even some petite length jeans are too long for me. If I find a pair I really really like, and they only come in average length, I will hem them up shorter. I don't know why it is, that some petite lengths are still too long.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

+ Reply to Thread