+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172173174175176177178179180181182
Results 1,811 to 1,815 of 1815
Like Tree2235Likes

Thread: Girl Talk

Re: Girl Talk

Navybelle those are gorgeous cuts! I like the third one for Star also. It looks great and also more low-maintenance. I mean the others are adorable but look like they require a lot of product and rollers/hot brushes to achieve the look. With #3 you could "do" it or go natural and it would look great either way.

Star if you want to do something different but not too drastic, navybelle's #1 would be a good first step!
    Stargazer161 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Mine annoys me at night, too, so I get it. I found some pictures of cute cuts I think would look great on you! What do you think?

Attachment 32680
    Attachment 32681
    Attachment 32682 This would be so cute!! But, it's shorter than I'd probably be brave enough to go, myself.
    Attachment 32683
    Attachment 32684
    Thanks for sharing these!

I really like photos 3 and 4!
    navybelle likes this.
    “Where there is love there is life.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Guys my soon to be 12 year old asked me if she could shave her legs today because she can feel the wind blow thru them on her legs. She also asked for a hair dryer, when we were at a hotel last week she used one and liked it (I don't ever use one so we don't have one!)
    EGAD, it's too soon for this!! Not really- I'm just freaking out because my baby girl is becoming a little lady!
    Arielflies and Cornholio like this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Ahhhh...she's there, isn't she? Best of luck to you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Guys my soon to be 12 year old asked me if she could shave her legs today because she can feel the wind blow thru them on her legs. She also asked for a hair dryer, when we were at a hotel last week she used one and liked it (I don't ever use one so we don't have one!)
    EGAD, it's too soon for this!! Not really- I'm just freaking out because my baby girl is becoming a little lady!
    I'm with you. Mine is about 12 1/2. I made her start shaving her pits because they're hairy! lol! I want her to wait on her legs because it's such a pain! But for summer I'll probably have to let her
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

+ Reply to Thread