+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New addition: PayPal donations

New addition: PayPal donations

I'm not passing the hat or anything, but some members have asked about the possibility of using PayPal Donations to help support the site, so I've set it up.

There's a button at the bottom of the screen, which you can use to make a secure donation via PayPal, if you'd like.

No pressure, I certainly won't be offended if you don't want to or can't. All I need is enough to keep my wife in the style to which she's become accustomed, ya know! Maybe we can finally move from Macaroni and Cheese to the uppity Shells and Cheese one day.

Ha, just kidding. Anyway, if you want it, it's there. And thanks, if you do.

Coming soon: FORT logo gear (clothing, coffee cups, etc.) for sale.

Will the site get money for the FORT gear too John?
    I'm definitely going to buy at least a coffee mug, I can't wait
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yes, Cali, the site gets profit from the sale of the FORT gear as well. Actually, I'd almost prefer people "donated" to the site through that method, because they actually get something for their money.

And many many thanks to Enygma and Duckgirl for their great graphics work on the Gear.

We have more stuff on the way, but check out the thread for what we have now.

Actually, I'd almost prefer people "donated" to the site through that method, because they actually get something for their money.
    John, I was going to be a big loser and say something along those lines, then I realized the board it self is a HUGE something!!!!!!!!! I adore this place and the peeps here

***Still "donating" buy getting a mug and stuff though though***
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Very cool John!

And thanks to the FORT designers for all your coolness too
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Bravo, if you look in the middle of the sweatshirt there is a pic just for you.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    OMG! You got Jeff Byers to come in and model for you?

I'm going to check it out RIGHT now!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Cool!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

eny
    FORT Fogey
    For those who have never used paypal, its painless and secure if you are using cards.They take anything else (except maybe chickens) as payment.

+ Reply to Thread