+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 305

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

  1. #271
    Premium Member FinallyHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,306
    Beyonce does absolutely zip for me.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

  2. #272
    can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,309
    Orlando Bloom. Tom Cruise too. What attraction?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

    "The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

  3. #273
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    I dont see the big attraction with sluttish pop-stars like Britney Spears and Xtina Aguillara.

    VH-1 had a thing over the weeked called "Britney vs. Xtina" and the categories were things like - "Who gets more naked", "Whos Got Bigger Boobs", "Who's Dirtier" etc. and it was really telling on the paths these two took to the top...i am guessing they both spent a lot of time stairing at ceilings.

  4. #274
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    .....VH-1 had a thing over the weeked called "Britney vs. Xtina" and the categories were things like - "Who gets more naked", "Whos Got Bigger Boobs", "Who's Dirtier" etc. and it was really telling on the paths these two took to the top...i am guessing they both spent a lot of time stairing at ceilings.
    Or perhaps the floor?

  5. #275
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Or perhaps the floor?
    Indeed...especially Xtina...i see her being quite diverse in that regard.

  6. #276
    Hypermediocrity Amanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I dont see the big attraction with sluttish pop-stars like Britney Spears and Xtina Aguillara.

    VH-1 had a thing over the weeked called "Britney vs. Xtina" and the categories were things like - "Who gets more naked", "Whos Got Bigger Boobs", "Who's Dirtier" etc. and it was really telling on the paths these two took to the top...i am guessing they both spent a lot of time stairing at ceilings.
    Forgive me, but I find it so funny that you don't see the attraction, but then watched the show.

  7. #277
    Soccer Kicks Balls cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    right behind you
    Age
    47
    Posts
    15,258
    Unexplained, I'm sorry to hear about your blindness... I'll do all the looking at Orlando for you
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

  8. #278
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Forgive me, but I find it so funny that you don't see the attraction, but then watched the show.
    you make a good point amanda...guilty as charged...then again, I am not a Michael Jackson fan and watched the 60 Minutes interview as well...so sometimes its just a morbid fascination i guess that leads us to watch shows dealing with people we dont necc like.

  9. #279
    Premium Member FinallyHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    you make a good point amanda...guilty as charged...then again, I am not a Michael Jackson fan and watched the 60 Minutes interview as well...so sometimes its just a morbid fascination i guess that leads us to watch shows dealing with people we dont necc like.

    The same way you can't help but look over at a car accident when you drive by.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

  10. #280
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    The same way you can't help but look over at a car accident when you drive by.
    As my good friend Fonzie would say "correctimundo" FH! :-) I have also been known to rent a copy of "Faces of Death" from time to time. LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.