+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

Beyonce does absolutely zip for me.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Orlando Bloom. Tom Cruise too. What attraction?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    I dont see the big attraction with sluttish pop-stars like Britney Spears and Xtina Aguillara.

VH-1 had a thing over the weeked called "Britney vs. Xtina" and the categories were things like - "Who gets more naked", "Whos Got Bigger Boobs", "Who's Dirtier" etc. and it was really telling on the paths these two took to the top...i am guessing they both spent a lot of time stairing at ceilings.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    .....VH-1 had a thing over the weeked called "Britney vs. Xtina" and the categories were things like - "Who gets more naked", "Whos Got Bigger Boobs", "Who's Dirtier" etc. and it was really telling on the paths these two took to the top...i am guessing they both spent a lot of time stairing at ceilings.
    Or perhaps the floor?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Or perhaps the floor?
    Indeed...especially Xtina...i see her being quite diverse in that regard.

I dont see the big attraction with sluttish pop-stars like Britney Spears and Xtina Aguillara.

VH-1 had a thing over the weeked called "Britney vs. Xtina" and the categories were things like - "Who gets more naked", "Whos Got Bigger Boobs", "Who's Dirtier" etc. and it was really telling on the paths these two took to the top...i am guessing they both spent a lot of time stairing at ceilings.
    Forgive me, but I find it so funny that you don't see the attraction, but then watched the show.

Unexplained, I'm sorry to hear about your blindness... I'll do all the looking at Orlando for you
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Forgive me, but I find it so funny that you don't see the attraction, but then watched the show.
    you make a good point amanda...guilty as charged...then again, I am not a Michael Jackson fan and watched the 60 Minutes interview as well...so sometimes its just a morbid fascination i guess that leads us to watch shows dealing with people we dont necc like.

you make a good point amanda...guilty as charged...then again, I am not a Michael Jackson fan and watched the 60 Minutes interview as well...so sometimes its just a morbid fascination i guess that leads us to watch shows dealing with people we dont necc like.

The same way you can't help but look over at a car accident when you drive by.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    The same way you can't help but look over at a car accident when you drive by.
    As my good friend Fonzie would say "correctimundo" FH! :-) I have also been known to rent a copy of "Faces of Death" from time to time. LOL

+ Reply to Thread