+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

FORT Regular
    George Clooney...I don't get it at all

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat

James Spader creeps me out.
    Aww, hep. Has Paulie's av been giving you nightmares?

I'm not a guy, so maybe I just have a skewed perception about this, but I don't get the Uma Thurman thing. Why do they always get her to play the drop-dead gorgeous girl that causes men to stop mid-task to drool over her? Is she really that beautiful? I think she's pretty, but not *that* pretty.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Is she really that beautiful?
    Yes, yes she is. It must have something to do with big breasted blonde women.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb1960
    Yuck...I agree , and the men you see on the covers of the muscle magazines today look even more deformed due to all the steroids and so forth . I have also heard of bodybuilders getting implants in their pecs, butt, calves and abs if they can't get them to develop. The whole thing is kind of sick to me! We could start a whole 'nuther thread about this!
    I don't know about this... Care to explain ?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Aww, hep. Has Paulie's av been giving you nightmares?
    I just try to squint and not look at his av. Seriously. Sorry Paulie!

Quote Originally Posted by clipse
    Yes, yes she is. It must have something to do with big breasted blonde women.
    See, I don't get it either. Anyone can dye their hair blonde, and she's probably got mousy brown hair naturally. And her nose looks like someone grabbed the end of it and pulled.

This happens all the time, some woman guys just drool over that I just shrug when I see them. We were talking about this on the Bachelorette 2 thread just today.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    There is one thing I have notice with men.... blondes with their boobs hanging out are always consider "hot" even when they have a face that could scare off small children.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The trouble with guys with no hair on their chests is that very few of them are that way naturally. And I definitely have a problem with guys who shave their chests. That just doesn't seem right. I guess I'm not attracted to metrosexuals in general...although they probably make really good roommates.

James Spader creeps me out.
    Aww...what's wrong with metrosexuals? They can dress good and actually are somewhat cultured, nothing wrong with that. My bro's like that. I love his taste in clothes. I love preppy guys, so what am I saying? As for being naturally hairless, what about some of the guys on Survivor where they can't shave? Now those guys that stay hairless must naturally be that way. I believe most of the guys my age are for sure. It must be something that happens in the late 20's But yeah, I dunno, I thought more guys were naturally hairless.

I forgot Nic Cage. Imo, he can't act and he looks like he hit every branch when he fell out of the ugly tree. What gives?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

ITA about Nic Cage. I'd like to add John Cusak to the list, for some reason they remind me of each other.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I forgot Nic Cage. Imo, he can't act and he looks like he hit every branch when he fell out of the ugly tree. What gives?
    Do a lot of people actually find him attractive?

Presley's daughter did!

+ Reply to Thread