+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

Julia Roberts, I can't see her appeal, plus I hear she's terrible acting to other women (but not men).

Brad Pitt's losing his hot quota fast.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

This isn't a specific person, but I've never found huge muscle-bound men attractive. Too much muscle is not a good thing. I don't like veins sticking out all over. I like a man who is fit. Well-toned is great. But hugely muscular is just not attractive to me.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    This isn't a specific person, but I've never found huge muscle-bound men attractive. Too much muscle is not a good thing. I don't like veins sticking out all over. I like a man who is fit. Well-toned is great. But hugely muscular is just not attractive to me.
    You mean someone like Young Arnold Schwartzenegger? If so, I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    You mean someone like Young Arnold Schwartzenegger? If so, I agree 100%.
    Yup, like Arnold.. before he got old.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    :yeathat
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Never have I liked Brad Pitt. I just don't get it There were guys I went to H.S. with that were better looking, imo.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

For me, it's Justin Timberlake
    My dislike for him goes back to the very beginning of 'N Sync, when his hair was like that:

I can't stand Justin Timberlake either. He just seems too wimpy.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I can't stand Clay Aiken. He's ugly.

FORT Fogey
    Well, I disagree with the people who said Orlando Bloom, Heath Ledger, and Josh Hartnett

But, I completely agree with Justin Timberlake, Leo DiCaprio(had a crush on him for 3 days after seeing Titanic ), Ben Affleck, Brad Pitt(EXCEPT for Ocean's 11, he looked good there), and definitely Clay Aiken. Vin Diesel, too ICK! Never have once found him attractive. I DO NOT SEE IT!

Someone no one's mentioned is Johnny Depp, but I don't find him attractive in the least and there he goes and wins the People's Choice of Sexiest Man Alive :rolleyes I guess they didn't poll everyone because HE is sure NOT my vote.

This goes back to the first few pages but I definitely like hairless chests on guys and I like guys who have hair as long as about Heath or Josh Hartnett, about that length, not longer though. I don't like guys with long hair, Orlando Bloom as Legolas is the ONLY exception and he had to grow on me even. I like him better with his natural hair.

+ Reply to Thread