+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Clint Eastwood and Ben Affleck.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I thought Ben Affleck was quite cute in Daredevil but other than that, I'm NOT attracted to him at all.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

You all have such good taste. I agree with everyone on here (Ben, Justin. . . ) for the most part.

I have to disagree on Orlando Bloom and that one person who said Heath.

I was into Adrien Brody at the Oscars but I'm over him now. I can see how he could be considered oddly attractive in an ugly way.

I have a few friends who think Richard Gere is cute and one who's in love with Harrison Ford. *shudders* I believe Anna mentioned she doesn't get the attraction to older men like them and I definitely agree.

As for women, I think Halle is very pretty. I wish I looked like her.

Oh, I had to add my $0.02 on Clay Aiken. I don't find him attractive at all. . . I just don't get it. I'm glad I came out of my AI-only shell. I would have been too afraid I wouldn't come out alive to say that there.

FORT Fogey
    And I agree with you on Halle, Cryssa. I think she is absolutely gorgeous, not to mention down to Earth and a phenomenal actress. I also must add that she has the most fabulous stylist. That's just my opinion, though. The only thing I don't like about her is that she took Eric Benet off the market - Now HE is sexy!

Richard Gere - have to agree with that - he does nothing for me at all.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Cryssa, I agree with you about Clay. I'm not attracted at all.

But, Adrien Brody... I'm still into him.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Supposed to be hot....I think NOT!

Since there are several threads about celebrities we find attractive, I thought it might be a little different and fun to make a new list. Can you think of celebrities who are supposed to be hot....but you just don't get it? For myself, I think Tom Cruise is extremely overrated; he has a nice smile but he really doesn't do anything for me! Also, I think time has been very unkind to Mel Gibson; he looks older every time I see him. I'd like to know which stars the rest of you find to be unworthy of all the swooning!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Gweneth paltrow, I have seen this lady in real life with no make up.....yuck!

Calista Flockheart (sp?) a user of the Karen Carpenter school of dieting?

Me too . . .Tom Cruise ewwwww, never liked him.
    Justin Gurrelani from American idol. My sister is ga ga for him. I think he looks like Micheal Jackson 5 years ago.
    Pink , I think she has man belly(i love her music)
    And, i was disgusted when i saw her butt in my January 2004 of FHM. It made me very sick.
    Paris Hilton
    Posh Spice and her metrosexual husband

Definitely Paris Hilton, I'm sure I'll think of more.

+ Reply to Thread