+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    What a dream Shayla!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I'm sorry, but if I hear one more person say that Britney Spears is gorgeous and talented I think I'll choke myself, then slap that person....... two words "POP VOMIT"
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Ok, Britney has no talent, or at least she doesn't show any of it, but she's hot! And I have to disagree w/ Jamie too, Freddie Prinze Jr: HOT!

Not sure if I've said this earlier in the thread, but Justin Timberlake. I see him everywhere and usually I can see the attraction. But... what?

I just don't get it.

Also, John Corbett. Please don't hurt me.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I watched this movie called Abandon today...it sucked. But, I don't think Katie Holmes is anything special. She's not that good-looking, IMO.

I agree, Miss F! JTimberlake. He's cute and all. But err... no attraction at all.

I agree about Katie Holmes too, Mike. She's cute, but yeah that's about it.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fogey
    I haven't the faintest idea what those AI fans see in Clay Aiken...

I also agree about Tom Cruise. I think his face is mishapen, especially his nose.

Personally, I have a thing for men with braids, like my man...

I don't understand why people like older men, like George Clooney, Richard Gere, Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, etc. They just seem geriatric to me. Maybe when I get older I'll understand (I'm only 22)... And on that note, why do people find older men sexy, but rarely find older women so?

And I agree that David Schwimmer is not even remotely attractive and his personality is even worse. He gave some speech at school last year and he was a complete jerk.

I also agree that Justin Timberlake is not attractive. He just looks strange to me, like he got punched in the face and his features didn't grow back right. I don't understand the attraction...

And I know this is strange, but every time I hear Freddie Prinze Jr.'s name it reminds me of Ralph Garcy (Raul Garcia) from Fame who was obsessed with his dad (Freddie Prinze, the comedian who committed suicide at 22)...

Don't be mad, unexplained, but I honestly don't even know who Adrian Brody is, other than the guy whose picture is always in your av. What was he in?
    Last edited by AnnaRHR; 06-15-2003 at 10:46 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by build_me_up
    I think Heath is cute in 10 Things but I think Joseph is even cuter!!
    The weird kid from Third Rock from the Sun?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Don't be mad, unexplained, but I honestly don't even know who Adrian Brody is, other than the guy whose picture is always in your av. What was he in?
    I'm not mad.

I understand that people have different attractions and me, I'm just obsessed with Adrien Brody.

He acted in Love the Hard Way(the latest movie), the Pianist, the Affair of the Necklace, Harrison's Flowers (not a major role), A Thin Red Line (not a major role too.) and a lot more.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Originally posted by Shayla
    And what was revealed was a breakfast link. Not a small breakfast link, but a breakfast link nonetheless.
    Will never eat sausage for breakfast ever again.

Very funny recounting of your dream, Shay! You manage to make even the grotesquely surreal entertaining.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread