+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    I'm also not attracted to Ben Affleck, Heath Ledger, Brad Pitt, or any of today's actors that melt the hearts of most teenage girls! I'm more into B&W films and horror. I still get a huge dose of comedy, too!

I do like Orlando Bloom, though! And, you can't complain about the actor who plays Aragorn in LotR!
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Originally posted by build_me_up
    ... All the guys I'm attracted to are the "odd" ones, I think. I think Heath is cute in 10 Things but I think Joseph is even cuter!! My friends think I'm crazy.. go figure.
    Go for the odd ones, less competition. Not that you would have to worry! I believe Heath was in Monster's Ball. He showed a little more of himself.

I'm sorry - I just can't get into Adrien Brody - maybe he'll grow on me

and I have no clue who Orlando Bloom is

I have no clue who Orlando Bloom is
    I don't either.

Orlando's in the Hottest Men thread.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...&pagenumber=33
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

OH! I've seen him a hundred times as Jodaar's av. Just didn't know his name!

Yes, he is hot.

FORT Fogey
    Tom Cruise.. does nothing for me, except for when he was in a few good men.

FORT Regular
    Josh Hartnett- okay he was kinda cute when he first came out, but then he was on EVERY magazine cover and every movie and then there was that really corny magazine who said "Josh Heart- net" *rolls eyes*
    Freddy Prinze jr- I liked him in She's All That, but now he's just...there.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by eldee
    Go for the odd ones, less competition.
    And thus, my obsession for Adrien Brody. He's all mine.

imo, to each its own tastes and preferences I guess.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Firegirl, I enjoyed "Top Gun," and thought Tom Cruise was attractive then. But now I couldn't consider him attractive, because of the Tom Cruise Dream Penis. (Can I say "penis" on the FoRT?)

In a dream from a few years ago, I lived in a warehouse town and Tom Cruise was one of my best friends. His apartment, in a large brick building, was spare and he had a roommate. My apartment building was caddy-corner from his. We'd often hang out in one or the other's apartment. In any case, we were all talking, and his roommate went to sleep. Tom Cruise suggested we make out, and we moved over to the mattress on the living-room floor. He was wearing boxers and, as can happen with boxers, his *cough* parts slipped out of the front. We stopped kissing for a moment, and I couldn't help but look at what was revealed.

And what was revealed was a breakfast link. Not a small breakfast link, but a breakfast link nonetheless.

I said something like, "Um...uh...this doesn't feel right." And he politely smiled and I went back to my apartment.
    ------------
    Epilogue
    Since dreaming about him, Tom Cruise, to his credit, has shown up in several movies where he can laugh at himself and isn't so pig-headed, so to speak...

+ Reply to Thread