+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

I thought of more ugly men, Vin Diesel is gross and so is Russell Crowe. I wouldn't approach these guys even if I had a chance! Nicolas Cage is ugh too! I've seen him in person and he's as ugly as he is on t.v.

Christina Aguliera is so disgusting and looks anorexic (sp?), I see nothing to her.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Originally posted by evalaruefan
    Christina Aguliera is so disgusting and looks anorexic (sp?), I see nothing to her.

Also, how is it in any way attractive to let everyone see your underwear and your butt and stuff? I find it extremely disgusting!

MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

For men: Brad Pitt
    For women: I have to agree that Helen Hunt isn't attractive at all.

Oooooo...add to my list Vin Diesel, Colin What's His Bucket, and Russell Crowe, whom I find to be one of the ickiest!!!

Originally posted by GrammarGoddess
    Oooooo...add to my list Vin Diesel, Colin What's His Bucket, and Russell Crowe, whom I find to be one of the ickiest!!!
    HAHAHA, Vin Deisel is so gross! My best friend loves him:rolleyes:

Russell Crowe can be okay... when he manages to find a shower.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Say no to Vin Diesel.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    George Clooney... with Ocean's Eleven being the exception.
    That's so funny, Miss F! That was the movie that got me--not with George, but with Brad. I could have added Brad Pitt to my original list except that I find his character in Ocean Eleven damn sexy. I never liked him before, and it bummed me out to finally succumb to the common tastes of the world. Sigh.

I agree with so many people here! Vin Diesel, Justin Timberlake, Colin Farrell--but if we all know they are without attractivity, then why are they still in movies??? Why!!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

That movie made EVERYONE look good. Andy Garcia right on down to even Casey Affleck in one of those suits!

I do, however, admit to being common with Brad Pitt. that sounds so dirty, Loved him since A River Runs Through It, although Legends of the Fall was pretty great too.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It's funny how some movies can just make a guy sexy, whether he is or not. Tom Cruise is one that is always ugly to me in real life, but for some reason in "A Few Good Men," I could just eat him up! I noticed that I seem to like these type of guys (usually yucky) in films where they aren't cast as a romantic lead. TC in AFGM and BP in OE--neither of them had so much as a peck on the cheek with a female. I guess they bug me when they are trying to be sexy. And when they have long hair.

Miss F, I noticed that your boy (Heath) has been mentioned on this thread, and I am shocked. Just my opinion, but that boy is hotter than white hot magma!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread