+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

The men: I'm so with you guys on Brad Pitt. I can look at him and objectively realize that he's handsome, but just not at all my type. Again, same thing with Tom Cruise. I *did* like Ben Affleck back in his Chasing Amy days, but eh - Jennifer Lopez ruined it for me. Ashton Kutcher is getting a ton of press lately, and all I want to do is take that kid to a Supercuts. Justin Timberlake still looks like he's about 12. Of course, that could just be me getting old.

The women: Again, stealing from all of you, Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson, Jennifer Lopez (!!!!), and Jennifer Aniston. Nicole Kidman - well, it's funny. Sometimes I'll look at her and think she's absolutely stunning, whereas other times (and I'm not even talking about fake-nose "The Hours" pictures), she's just, well, plain.

Brad Pitt does zippo for me. I think if I saw him in person it'd be a different story. He doesn't appeal to me because he usually plays a dirty creep. or a wacko.

(trying to think of someone I don't think is hot in the hottest men thread)

hmmm.....

can't think of anyone right now.

HA! I think Colin Farrell is GROSSSSSSSS.

He (jmo) I think he's a slut (yeah men are sluts too)

dirty looking and he probably has STDS (ugh)!!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I don't think Justin Timberlake is hot either. He looks like a punk nowadays.
    Who shot who in the what now?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    None of the *N Sync-ers.

I also think that Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu, Gweneth Paltrow, Christina Applegate, and Christina Aguilerra are all overrated.

Eh, none of the popular ones appeal to me--not Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Ben Affleck...I know there's more, but I can't think of them. The only one who really does is Matt Damon.

As far as females, I don't find Penelope Cruz that attractive either.

Okay, I just have to agree with everyone else who said Tom Cruise doesn't do it for them.

And what a fun thread!

Also, not a fan of Colin Farrell (Minority report, Phone booth) mainly because of his interviews etc., yuck

Vin Diesel (sorry to the Vin fans!)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Great Thread!

I am going to take this opportunity to quickly vent- What in the world is going on with this obsession with J-LO?? You ahve got to be kidding me- she wouldn't get a lead role in a summer camp play production, and IMHO she is not attractive- large curvy women with asses as big as their ego do nothing for me!!

They did a show on the home show genre spoof (I forgot the name) that Pamela Sue Anderson was on as the tool girl. She was pretty. Now, her eyebrows are painted in and she is ugly. Her Zepplin Boobs are so discusting too. I agree about Hellen Hunt too (even though I like her acting).

Male runway models--UGH! Just take a poster and prop it up on a stateboard and it can do the same job. No personality or meaness taints anything that could possibly be considered handsome. Oh, cockiness too.

Tom Cruise for sure.

George Clooney... with Ocean's Eleven being the exception.

Justin Timberlake.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I'm totally with Shazzer on the Vin Diesel thing and Tom Cruise and Heath Ledger and Harrison Ford since Calista
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

+ Reply to Thread