+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

Re: Strangely, I'm NOT attracted to....

Originally posted by spegs
    George Clooney does nothing for me. Ben Affleck repulses me (and he did even before the JLo thing). Denzel Washington has always seemed fatherly to me, no attraction whatsoever.
    Wow, it's like I'm reading my own post! Just add Ryan Seacrest in there and we'll be all set.

Brad Pitt for me too.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I'd have to disagree about Sean Connery, but it's his voice that I find attractive. His looks are so so.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Tom Cruise big time!! BLECH BLECH AND TRIPLE BLECH, he's never done a danged thing for me at all!! Also Brad Pitt to an extent...dress him back up in his vampire gear (Interview with the Vampire) and I'm all about it, but otherwise no thanks.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Clay Aiken! and yah, Brad Pitt too.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Let's see... Ruben Studdard for one! lolz... I have to admit, I can't see the velvet teddybear-ness he portrays! lolz... And Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Heath Ledger, Charlotte Church, and these two guys, Mike and Jacob don't do anything for me either. I won't even mention Jordan! lolz...
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by ixcrisxi
    Mike and Jacob don't do anything for me either. I won't even mention Jordan! lolz...
    Who?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. Nothing, zip, zero.

Ben Afflick also does nothing for me.

Leo Decaperio (I have no clue how to spell it, from Tiatanic) I have no idea what people see in him.

Women...Penelape Cruz and Pamela Anderson. Carmon Electra. But I guess using the word "not attracted" is the wrong emotion here, repelled may be the right one.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Clay Aiken definitely!!! He is soooo UGH!! I don't find Mel Gibson attractive (maybe I'm too young) and I hate Brad Pitt's look that he's had the last few years. The "old" Brad was hot.

I don't see what anyone sees in Renee Zellwinger (sp?), I find her incredibly ugly. JMO I also don't find Nicole Kidman too goodlooking either.

Pam A nderson, Carmen Elektra, Jen Aniston(after Brad), Nicole Kidman, J-Lo, Tiffany Thiesen, The CHARMED CHICAS, ...........
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

+ Reply to Thread