+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

I think M is right. In Ghandia's case, her lack of babeness is due to her attitude. At least her attitude as shown via the editing on Survivor.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

So we agree that most women don't like skinny women? I'll agree that Courtney Cox-Arquette is way too thin to the point of looking unhealthy. Lise Kudrow, physically, is pretty blah-looking. And her character is such a nutcase, there's really nothing appealing about her. I think Jennifer Anniston is pretty cute, but it's her sweet personality that really helps the cause.

Jodaar. We don't have a problem with skinny women, but there's a definite difference between being skinny and being borderline anorexic.

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Jodaar. We don't have a problem with skinny women, but there's a definite difference between being skinny and being borderline anorexic.
    Just giving you a hard time Dr Kylie. Other than Popeye, most men don't care for the anorexic look either.

Just giving you a hard time Dr Kylie. Other than Popeye, most men don't care for the anorexic look either.
    Hear that guys? From now on I want to be addressed as "Dr. Kylie"

Anyway, I am not at all attracted to that guy that plays Will on Will and Grace. I have a ton of Friends who think he's a hottie, though.

I'm not attracted to Halle Berry. I'm usually ashamed to admit this.

Strangely, I'm NOT attracted to....

This is the sister thread to "I'm strangely attracted to..."

In this thread, tell who you DON'T find attractive, even though the rest of the world apparently does.

For example:

George Clooney does nothing for me. Ben Affleck repulses me (and he did even before the JLo thing). Denzel Washington has always seemed fatherly to me, no attraction whatsoever.

As far as women go, I don't know why Helen Hunt is cast to play attractive women. Has anyone looked at her face? I also don't think Liv Tyler is as pretty as Hollywood thinks she is.

SOOOOO, everyone, who doesn't turn you on?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Funny thread. Strangely I'm not attracted to Brad Pitt. Does nothing for me.

I also don't really get the whole Pamela Anderson thing. Then again I'm a woman and I appreciate real rather than fake if you know what I mean.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Originally posted by greenflute98
    Funny thread. Strangely I'm not attracted to Brad Pitt. Does nothing for me.
    Me too. I don't find him anything but nice looking only.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Tom Cruise doesn't send me. . . nor does Sean Connery (I think this one may be more personality).

+ Reply to Thread