+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Oddly, I'm NOT attracted to....

bonker, how did you get your X-Ray to post as your avitar?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

You see an x-ray? OMG you have super powers !

Originally posted by Bonker
    The Friends chicks are too thin and weird, especially Courtney Cox. I do dig Lisa Kudrow somewhat though.
    Courtney Cox. *shudder* She looks like an animated skeleton. I liked her in Family Ties. Much more normal-looking.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Of the guys on "Friends", I guess I'd say that Matthew Perry is the most attractive. I think his sense of humor does make him more appealing/attractive...

Of the women on the show, there's no contest (IMHO)...Lisa Kudrow wins hands down.

Hmm. IMO Jennifer Aniston has the most potential to be really pretty, if she wasn't a walking stick figure. Lisa Kudrow is very pretty, though.

I don't know if this is true, but according to the morning radio show I listen to driving into work, there was an article about body image and part of it discussed Friends. According to the article all 3 of the women have lost close to 20 each since starting the show, going from what would be considered a small size to a super small size. You really notice the difference looking at Courtney Cox, the woman is a stick and looks almost ill.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Agreed, Nancy! I'm pretty sure that's true. I've definitely seen the difference in Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston.

It's sad, really. It's no wonder the average sized woman of today has self esteem problems. Marilyn Monroe wore a size 14, and was still sexy, beautiful, etc. People need to realize that beauty is all in the attitude.

It really is sad - and yet I make fun of Ghandia on Survivor for thinking she's a babe.

I probably would no matter how skinny she was.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

As Jennifer Aniston gets smaller her nose and head look bigger and bigger.

Courtney Cox has bones jutting out everywhere.

I'm slim for my height, but I do have curves.
    Cox is like a plank with tiny little boobs.

I like to see a curvier lady, like Monroe.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    I wish those girls at "Friends" would read our thread on "Victoria's Secret Show"! Get some fat already, girls! As far as the guys on that show go, I think they all are totally unattractive... which is another reason why I don't watch the show. Really, I think both Lisa Kudrow and Jennifer Aniston are cute, but that skinny look doesn't become them. (Imo, of course )

Edited... Miss F, I wouldn't feel bad for a sec making fun of Ghandia for thinking she's a babe. She would be... if she had anything on the inside!

+ Reply to Thread