+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I don't know how to do all the fancy pictures or graphics, but.....
    Merry Christmas Everyone!
    Ellen, Photobabe and Debb70 like this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Re: Merry Christmas!

And, Merry Christmas to you! And to everyone here at the Fort! We had a wonderful day with the kids and grandkids! I hope all of you did too! And a Happy and Healthy New Year for all of us and our loved ones! I am so happy to be part od the family here! John, thanks for the Fort!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to MY FoRT FAM!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND GUYSETTES!!!!
    Punkin likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Merry Christmas!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Punkin and Miss Scarlet like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Derek is the best!!! Fanny Mare's Avatar

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
    Punkin likes this.

I hope you all had a great day yesterday. We had our large gathering on Christmas Eve and it was wonderful. Yesterday we had a smaller gathering and a few of us went to visit my cousin in the Memory Care unit. It was very nice. Those who had been sick were feeling better, so that was a plus.

This year I noticed that my food choices were quite different than they have been in year's past. I just didn't have the desire to indulge on a lot of wasted calories or super sweet foods! I picked the fresh fruit and some nuts over the candies. I'm not really trying. That's just what I prefer now. I had a small piece of fruit cake and that was it. I certainly felt better this year than I have in years. I'm preparing for a wonderful New Year!
    Punkin likes this.

Merry (late) Christmas everyone.

I got to see my beautiful daughter Olivia. The day didn't start out too well because she got mad at me and cried, (which broke my heart), but she decided later that she still loves me. Let me explain.... I arrive to pick up Olivia at her mom's house and Delilah had her dolled up like a Vegas showgirl. Mind you, Olivia is 2-years old. So when I saw my sweet, innocent little 2-year old baby looking like JonBenét Ramsey, I was livid! But I kept my cool because I didn't want Delilah changing her mind and saying I couldn't take her to Grammy's house. Then, soon as we got to my mom's house, I washed Olivia's face. Of course, that made her cry because she wanted to wear the makeup so she could be 'boo-ti-full.' Seeing my baby cry made me almost cry too. Olivia picked up on that (smart girl) so she hugged me and told me not to be sad and that she still loves me. The day got better after that.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Lots of love, family, friends, presents, and food. Oh, food -- I gained 4 pounds. YIKES! I gotta get back to the gym.
    Punkin, Lil Bit and Debb70 like this.
    What if there were no hypothetical questions?

JosephD, your daughter is fortunate to have a parent with sound judgment. I don't understand the appeal of dressing and dolling up toddlers like teens, so I get it. One day she will be thankful.

I didn't think of it 'till now, but I guess I should have included in my original post: Have a wonderful December day for anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas. That pretty much covers everyone.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast