+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The "PASS"

The "PASS"

Okay people, it's been a while since I posted any threads and this one seemed like it would be fun. We in Boston also had a radio station put out the question that if a Famous person you've been dreaming of gave you 1 hour to do "whatever ". would your significant other give you "THE PASS"? Well I put this out there to you...... would you? and would they?
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

My boyfriend and I have talked about this.

I can have Heath Ledger, he can have Sandra Bullock.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Jennifer Garner is the only person I'm allowed a pass on, she gets Colin Farrell
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

I get John Cusack, my boyfriend gets either Jane Wiedlin from the Go-Gos OR (not and!) Tina Fey from SNL.

My husband would give me a pass for any celebrity I love and he'd be entitled to a couple of passes too if we had a chance with a celebrity. It would be a once in a lifetime chance, and it will probably never happen which is why I think we're open about it.

I wouldn't even bring it up
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Well, I think my bf knows pretty well how stupid he would be to make me say NO to Heath.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    lolz... Umm, I don't think I'd even bring it up to my b/f. I just love him too much to ask that for a celebrity. lolz... I'v already got everything that I want! lolz...
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Well, I wouldn't presume to speak for anyone else here, but I know that my boyfriend and I have made this little deal in jest. Do you really think that my opportunity to sleep with John Cusack is ever going to materialize? Not so much. So when we make up our lists for free passes, I don't think anyone's taking it very seriously. It's all supposed to be in good fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast