+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The "PASS"

Since it's never going to happen....and we are both grown up enough to know that talking about it is just pure fun. My husband and I both have a list of people....his is much longer then mine. Mine is Harrison Ford, Pierce Bronson and John Cusak. Of course there were days it also included Keifer Sutherland too.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I didn't ask my bf but, if I did he'd say

I love you and only you......(he'd go for Carmen Electra I think in a heartbeat)

If he said OK for me (which he would never) I'd have trouble saying no to Denzel Washington......
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Originally posted by ajg113
    Well, I wouldn't presume to speak for anyone else here, but I know that my boyfriend and I have made this little deal in jest. Do you really think that my opportunity to sleep with John Cusack is ever going to materialize? Not so much. So when we make up our lists for free passes, I don't think anyone's taking it very seriously. It's all supposed to be in good fun.

I love my boyfriend and wouldn't trade him for the world, but I'm still allowed to have my celebrity crush.

And despite what I may have led anyone to believe, it's not like I actually *want* to be with someone aside from my boyfriend. He's a hottie and has every quality I could possibly want in a significant other and I'm lucky to have him.

However, being in a relationship does not mean you're not allowed to be attracted to anyone else.. and isn't it better if it's some guy THAT IS NEVER GOING TO KNOCK ON MY DOOR than the guy up the street?

It's FUN!

Re: The "PASS"

Originally posted by aliasmq
    We in Boston also had a radio station put out the question that if a Famous person you've been dreaming of gave you 1 hour to do "whatever ". would your significant other give you "THE PASS"?
    Hey, Ralphie and Karen in the morning, right? Fast Freddie is the man!!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Fast Freddie is a friend of mine, He is an absolute riot!!!, He should have the morning show all to himself, Ilove Karen too!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Originally posted by aliasmq
    Fast Freddie is a friend of mine, He is an absolute riot!!!, He should have the morning show all to himself, Ilove Karen too!
    I agree. Or at least he should share top billing.. Seems like they tack his name on at the end. He's the funniest part of the show. I love it when he plays Claire from Dorchester. (That is him, right? ) Gotta love the hacking cough. Ah-thah! Ah-thah!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Just felt the need to revive this dead thread.... I think that my SO could excuse me for a chance encounter with Matthew McCaunehey (sp?) or Hugh Grant

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Oh and Simon Cowell.... yeah baby, yeah!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Well, I wouldn't presume to speak for anyone else here, but I know that my boyfriend and I have made this little deal in jest. Do you really think that my opportunity to sleep with John Cusack is ever going to materialize? Not so much. So when we make up our lists for free passes, I don't think anyone's taking it very seriously. It's all supposed to be in good fun.

Especially, AmandaG, since when John Cusack decides to have a little romp, it will be with me.

I LOVE JC!

I have "the list" which includes Tim McGraw, John Cusack, Tom Berenger (although he's looking a bit weathered these days), Kevin Bacon, among others.

His list includes Michele Charlesworth (a local ABC news anchor he's in lust with ), Annette Bening, among others.

And I, for the record, would never cheat on my husband - it's for fun!

jennifer garner and kiera knightly oooooh baby!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast