+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Debb70

Thread: True Colors Personality Assessment

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

True Colors Personality Assessment

About a month ago at work we had a True Colors workshop, where you could find out what your personality types were and use them to interact with others. I thought it was neat and wondered how many people here have done it.

For those not familiar with it, first you look at four cards (blue, gold, green, and orange) and read the personality descriptions on them. Then you put the cards in order of which is least like you to which is most like you.

Next you're given a booklet that has personality traits by keywords (such as active, realistic, devoted) and you assign each word group in a row a number with 1 for least like you and 4 for most like you. Then you total up your scores from the cards and the booklet to determine your True Colors spectrum.

Here's a link where you can figure out your True Colors: http://campusrec.unc.edu/sites/campu...ity%20Test.pdf

My spectrum was Green, Gold, Blue, and Orange. Green is definitely me!
    Last edited by pikachu; 11-19-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Re: True Colors Personality Assessment

That page wasn't available. Is this it?

http://campusrec.unc.edu/sites/campu...ity%20Test.pdf

Yes, that's it Debb. I don't know why the link didn't copy correctly when I did it but I copied yours so hopefully it works now.

by the test I'm Blue, Green, Gold, Orange. I'm definitely a Blue for sure...green/gold interchangeable...not so much orange, so it was pretty dead on.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I'm definitely a non-conformist. I look at the way things are done and ask why because sometimes people get in the habit of doing things the same way, because that's how it's always been done, and perhaps there's a better way to get it done now.

I'm certainly a problem-solver, too. Other people at work complain about things but don't do anything to change them, whereas I look into solutions so that it's not a problem anymore.

And although I myself am prone to being emotional, I don't relate to people in an emotional way and when I have to make a decision, I try to set emotion aside and make the logical choice.

I'm Blue, Gold, Green and then Orange.
    AmyKay likes this.

FORT Regular

I haven't done the quiz yet but if I had to guess, I would be either Gold or Blue for sure.

I enjoy these test, there is no wrong answer. I'm green, gold, blue and orange.

+ Reply to Thread