+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1319Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Awww my friend brought home a calico kitty and she is the most precious thing ever!! Hurry with the pictures Scout!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Scout : I wanna see pictures too! Take a photo without the flash. Try to get her close to a window with natural light. Then she won't be scared when the camera goes off.

Lil Lexi decided to dig a hole to China in the back yard for some reason unbeknownst to me. My, did she get dirty muddy paws. I had to take her to the sinky and wash they with some warm water. Lexi no likey washing her toesies in the sinky any more.

BTW, I've been thinking of changing her name. Lexi is nice, but it isn't the name I named her and so I've been calling her all sorts of other names to see if she responds to any. Unfortunately, she doesn't pay much attention to me unless I'm giving her treats or cuddles. "Peanut" will always be a nickname because of what happened with the peanut butter. But it's not her name.

I like Bella Mia. I also call her Meeps, because that is the sound she makes when she's trying to tell me something. And today, I thought I might call her Goldie. She has the most gorgeous gold eyes now.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

We have added to our family of pets as well. The last kitten (now a cat - grew up fast!) we rescued is a spitfire (Jimmy) and has lots and lots of energy and the other cats prefer the retirement life, even though they aren't really all that old. Life for them consists of sleeping whenever they are not eating. Anyway, it has been 9 months, and no one will play with Jimmy It is just pitiful to watch, so we decided to get a playmate for him. Adopted an 8 week old kitten on Friday evening, and boy (Toby), and my goodness, is he a firecracker! He and the Jimmy hit it off immediately! It is so much fun to watch those two running around!

The best part? I took him to the vet to have him checked out and there was absolutely nothing wrong with him!! This never happens for us!! All of our cats, except for this one, have been rescues and have required multiple vet visits and prescriptions to get them healthy. When the vet told me that Toby had no health issues - I was just stunned! Yay!! Now I have more $$ to fill up the car

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I took a couple of pictures of my baby, Tommy....

This one he's looking out the front window at a squirrel in the front yard:

He looks like a jungle kitty here...he's hanging out by the garden tub....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

He's a cutie!

Congrats on the new little fuzzball, Margaritaville! Kittens are just so much fun to watch. Callie was playing more last night than she has ever before. She's such a hoot! I hope to have pictures tonight. That's my project for the evening!

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3037427;
    I took a couple of pictures of my baby, Tommy....

This one he's looking out the front window at a squirrel in the front yard:

He looks like a jungle kitty here...he's hanging out by the garden tub....
    What a cutie!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

The boys turned two recently and I'm fast approaching my two year anniversary of getting them from Star. I'll have to get some current pictures of them.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

'bama, Tommy is adorable!! I just love watching kitties watch!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My poor Willy dog (that's him in my avatar)! When we woke up this morning he was cowering at the bottom of the stairs, shivering. He's lethargic, won't walk around and definitely not himself! I can't find any messes around the house, but it sure seems like he's eaten something he shouldn't have. He's always grabbing things off the floor and I'm afraid he's finally gotten into something he shouldn't have! The animal hospital opens in 20 minutes so we're on our way with him, but I needed to kill some time. He's our only child!
    Don't let the small things sweat

+ Reply to Thread