+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1258Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Lois - couldn't you just print out a little sign that says "KEEP OFF THE DECK"?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2989071;
    Follow the link and tell me if Joey would like this -

Cat Tower - Condo Cat Tower

or this -

Crazy Cat Condo Tree

And I am buying this also - (besides the condo or the tree)

Pet Stairs - 3 Steps Pet Stair

Also thinking of this --

Big Cat House with Roof-Top Balcony, great big cat house
    I like the first one best myself. I don't think the boys would go for it. I bought them a bed and they haven't used it yet.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2989499;
    Lois - couldn't you just print out a little sign that says "KEEP OFF THE DECK"?
    Now why didn't I think of that?

Corky's smart enough to read...but I'm not sure about other critters!

canuck, are you serious about the dryer sheet? 'Cause I'm ready to try anything!!

Check PetSmart or that kind of store. They make sprays that repel animals.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2989519;
    I like the first one best myself. I don't think the boys would go for it. I bought them a bed and they haven't used it yet.
    I thought about that, because there used to be unused beds around here also, but Joey loves to be picked up and held high so I thought maybe putting this by the living room windows would give him a great view of the room AND outside.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2989071;
    Follow the link and tell me if Joey would like this -
    I don't think you need to go to town on what you buy Joey. We have a really simple (and cheap) tube style kitty condo, and all three boys take turns sleeping in the hollow on top. My experience has been that cat's will like pretty much anything that's up off the ground. Finley's favourite bed is the very nice faux silk cushion I placed on the top of the dresser for him, and Harvey's favourite place to sit is on the filing cabinet in front of the cat flap. Neither they nor Lincoln could care less about anything we bought specially for them. With the exception of the desk we bought them. Yes, that's right - we specifically bought our cats a desk .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why don't we just admit that we buy our kitties things that tickle US?? They'd just as soon have the occasional new box (my own son was exactly the same way when he was a baby! ). I do have a small 2 plastic step stool (maybe Rubbermaid?) that I put next to the bed that my eldest, Miss Sashay gets a lot of use out of; she's 12, so I'm making things a little easier for her. Miss Chloe and Miss Celie seems to get a kick out of not only boxes, but my wooden 4 foot step ladder. When I get it out for usage, I usually leave it up for a while so that they can romp.

Those are fun looking products you picked out, though, gabriel! I'm just hoping that you can climb them without falling over!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well Joey likes his paper grocery bags and the "sock" type catnip toys, but I've noticed that the high places he likes are getting used less and he stares at something for what seems an awful long time before jumping up. He'll be 12 in a month and I guess I just want him to have something new for his birthday.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2991319;
    Well Joey likes his paper grocery bags and the "sock" type catnip toys, but I've noticed that the high places he likes are getting used less and he stares at something for what seems an awful long time before jumping up. He'll be 12 in a month and I guess I just want him to have something new for his birthday.
    I bought Corky all sorts of fancy cushioned cat beds he just wanted to sleep in his old beat up basket that has a fluffy towel in it as the liner. And used his cat condo maybe 3x total! It was funny. He's a big boy so his butt was sticking out...kind of like Winnie the Pooh when he's stuck in a tree on his honey quest! His favorite toys are big brown bags, boxes and the occasion plastic shopping bag tied up to look like a ball.

I don't know about the dryer sheets...I was half joking. Apparently, they repel mosquitoes. I think Dags probably has the better idea with some sort of repellent spray. I use cayenne pepper around some of my plants to keep the squirrels out.

+ Reply to Thread