+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Aw, Unk, I'm so sorry to hear about Honey. My sympathies to you and your friend - I'm also sorry for the other person who hit her, they must feel horrible. What a lovely dog, so beautiful and happy-looking. She must have had a wonderful life with your friend.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Sorry to hear about Honey Unk. 15 years is a long time but it sounds like your friend is doing the right thing. It will be so tough though.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2952979;
    I just got off the phone with my friend in Arizona and she's going to have her baby Honey euthanized tomorrow. She has been through hell and back with her baby the past couple of days. Honey is 15 and she has had her since a baby. Honey has out lasted a couple of husbands and a couple of relationships. Her best friend came over to visit and when she went to leave Honey got out unseen and was hit by the friend's car as she was leaving. Honey bit my friend several times when she went to pick her up. Her ex came and took Honey to the vet while she went to the hospital. Honey is home, can barely walk, wont eat, hobbles out to pee, etc. The decision was made to euthanize her tomorrow. I know it's for the best to end her suffering. My friend is really, really hurting right now and I wish I was there for her. She lived with me for a short time when her 1st child was born. She's the one I inherited Tigger and Cinnamon from when she moved back to Arizona. RIP Honey Dawg and don't you be terrorizing Cinnamon like you used to.

I just went through this with my Bee, so I know how devastating it is. What a terrible time for your friend, I'm so sorry ......Our Bee has been gone now for 1 week and 2 days, and we miss her so much. I wish I could hold her one more time...It's the toughest decision.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

How precious Honey looks in that picture....My sympathies to your friend Unk...what a tough decision and I know it will be hard for her tomorrow...I will say a little prayer for Honey, your friend and for you tonight....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Oh Unklescott, how terrible! My condolences to your friend.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Unk, I'm so sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and your friend. Honey is a gorgeous dog. But it sounds as if she was very special.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Unk - I'm so sorry to hear about Honey. I'm sure she'll be missed.

Lil Bit - Roxie sounds and looks absolutely adorable!

Unk, my condolences to your friend too.

Oh, I'm so sorry for your friend, Unk. Fifteen years, she probably can't really remember what it was like to not have Honey around.

Unk, I'm sorry for what your friend is going through. The hardest decisions of our lives often involve our cherished pets.

+ Reply to Thread