+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1268Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Lil Bit - roxie is so cute.

doxie - Poor POOR Henry - you meanie......
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Lil Bit What a cute new puppy! That face is so adorable.

Lil Bit - Roxie is the cutest!!!! I miss my pug Lily.

It's raining here and the dogs usually dont like going out in the rain. But D.Bo decided to try it out.

Lil Bit: Roxie is just precious! What a sweetie! I can just see her with a little bow around her neck.

Newfherder: I'm so glad that Gustav's fur continues to keep many birdies warm this spring!

gabriel: I'm glad you didn't have to snort your OJ out of your nose. That's messy, and it hurts

Mr. Tootles hasn't been himself for the past few days. He's got a bit of diarrea because I gave him too much yogurt, I think. Anyone have any ideas of what I can give him to "clog him up"?

I brought my suitcase upstairs and have to tell my kitts that I'll be gone for 7days. They will not be happy. I've already got Grandpa booked to stay over, and my older sinister and twin sinister booked for the weekend to help out. I've never been away for so long and I'm missing them already.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I don't know if it works for cats, but Pepto Bismol is an accepted treatment for doggy diarrhea.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2951646;
    I don't know if it works for cats, but Pepto Bismol is an accepted treatment for doggy diarrhea.
    It is no longer safe to give cats pepto bismol..it was way back before they put aspirin in it. It is now poisonous to cats... do NOT give it to your cat.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Kaopectate is safe for cats. Here's a link to household medications for pets and what is safe for dogs and cats and what's not and reccomended dosages.

Household Medications for Pets

Lil'Bit, Roxie is precious.

Doxie, you mean thing. Poor Henry. We are rearranging and cleaning and the dogs are mega upset as I moved a chair in front of a window and now they can't get to the window AS easily. They haven't figured out they can get in the chair and see out the window.

I was looking out the kitchen window earlier and Mr. Rosie was walking through the yard and Rosie was right on his heels, but was having to gallop to keep up with him, but the picture they made was too cute. She has finally forgiven him I think.

I am a bad dog mom. I forgot Bogies birthday. It was Wed. He was 9.
    I would make up for it, but after 2 trips to the storage building, the hunt for lamps and bookcases at 4 goodwills around town and rearranging and cleaning (I am determined to make my home feel more inviting by getting rid of clutter and rearranging to make it someplace I would like to invite people. I'm tired of not having people over), I am tired. Maybe tomorrow
    Last edited by MRD; 04-27-2008 at 04:18 PM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Roxie is being such a good baby. She hasn't had an accident yet. I know it's bound to happen, but she has really been easy so far. I take her outside and she potties right away.

Anyway, are there any Pug owners out there who can tell me how to clean the folds on her face properly? I know it's something that needs to be done with Pugs but I don't know much about it. Is it something that will need to be done when she's older or do I have to start when she's this young? And what do you use to clean them? Any advice would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just got off the phone with my friend in Arizona and she's going to have her baby Honey euthanized tomorrow. She has been through hell and back with her baby the past couple of days. Honey is 15 and she has had her since a baby. Honey has out lasted a couple of husbands and a couple of relationships. Her best friend came over to visit and when she went to leave Honey got out unseen and was hit by the friend's car as she was leaving. Honey bit my friend several times when she went to pick her up. Her ex came and took Honey to the vet while she went to the hospital. Honey is home, can barely walk, wont eat, hobbles out to pee, etc. The decision was made to euthanize her tomorrow. I know it's for the best to end her suffering. My friend is really, really hurting right now and I wish I was there for her. She lived with me for a short time when her 1st child was born. She's the one I inherited Tigger and Cinnamon from when she moved back to Arizona. RIP Honey Dawg and don't you be terrorizing Cinnamon like you used to.

Last edited by Unklescott; 04-27-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Oh, Unk, I am so sorry to hear that. to your friend.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread