+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

misskitty - those pictures are precious!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love "the demon" going after Mr. Tootles!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2942008;
    I was just at the library and saw a woman walking 2 schnauzers and thought of Unk's story.

There is a special place in heaven for those that help animals and Unk and BT, you have a spot reserved.
    I agree! I know how worried I was about Henry when he waddled away on Super Bowl Sunday. He was only gone for a few hours, but the fact that someone took the time to stop their car, catch him and call us meant so much to us.

Our neighbors have a schnauzer puppy. We saw them outside on Sunday afternoon and they said that the puppy ran up to our front door and saw it's reflection in the glass door and ran home barking and shaking. I'm thinking that dog saw the giant pile of laundry in our living room and that was what scared him!

Great snow pictures of your little ones Miss Kitty!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

Doxie, that's too funny. Yeah, my big pile o' laundry scares the you know what out of ME! wish it scared the dogs here enough that they'd fold it for me.

And another big pile o'laundry is on its way home from 9 days in NC. Except this is a big pile of dirty laundry.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

How precious misskitty!!!!!!! I will post a pic of my "little boy" (that's his name but he's rather large now ) one day soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2942392;
    I used to sit so still and really suppress my laughter when little 9 pound Mona used take down tall, big 16 pound Joey.
    Jaxi - 50 lb vs D.Bo - 75 (closer to 80 now) lbs.
    He plays for awhile and she gives him a run for his money. He gets tired of the play but she keeps jumping up to "bite" him - he just lifts his head higher. He ends up hiding behind us on the sofas trying to get away from her! It's hilarious!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2943466;
    Jaxi - 50 lb vs D.Bo - 75 (closer to 80 now) lbs.
    He plays for awhile and she gives him a run for his money. He gets tired of the play but she keeps jumping up to "bite" him - he just lifts his head higher. He ends up hiding behind us on the sofas trying to get away from her! It's hilarious!
    Those are beautiful babies in your avatar!

trixie: We've had two major blizzards and I'm sure I had more snow in the past week than half the winter together! We broke two records; we had the highest high temp. and one week later had the lowest high temp. Crazy!

prhoshay: I have a little crab salad here too! I never clip Gracie because she needs those for climbing and defending herself. Mr. Tootles was never a problem, but now has very "sensitive" toes. And Lexi, well, I need another person to get even one paw clipped. They do get awful sharp. BTW, did anything ever hatch under Chloe?

gabriel: I do think the smaller gurls who can take down the bigger boys have mastered a particular kind of wrestling style wherein poundage isn't the advantage; it's all in their style!!

PGM: Your doggies are just so huge! They must really rattle the furniture when they get into a little scrimmage!

Poohtz! Hi and welcome Post some stories of your aminals if you have any!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2943490;
    Those are beautiful babies in your avatar!
    Thank you!!!!

Yes MissKitty - that's why we don't have much furniture in their way. It's like Wrestlemania when they start. It's always D.Bo and Buddy or D.Bo and Jaxi but never Buddy and Jaxi. They don't play well together. But they tolerate each other now.

Just a reminder for when you clean out your pet brushes-- this time of year, the birds would appreciate it if you toss the fur out where they can line their nests with it! I just put out a couple of brush-fulls this morning, and it will be gone before I leave to go to work this evening.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread