+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

misskitty - she is a little dickens. How is Miss Gracie these days? I presume Mr. Tootles is, being Mr. Tootles.

You are all so so sweet. Thanks so much. Her name was "Bee" and I had her since I was 15 (im 31 now)...so this is hurting me big time.
    I would attach a pic of her for you, but I can't look at her pics right now.
    I do have another cat, he's about 8 years old. He's a big baby too, and he knows something is up (I guess the non stop sobbing is tipping him off?)
    Anyway, thanks for the kind words, they made me cry yet again.
    I miss Bee so much it hurts, but thank god she's no longer in pain.

We're here for you Firestorm. Bee is amongst many many of our furry ones at the Rainbow Bridge, no longer in pain, running free, enough food and water.

Firestorm, I'm so sorry about Bee. It's so hard to say goodbye to our furry family members.

I've had a house guest the past few days. My neighbor found a dog (I'm almost positive he's an English Setter) running around without a leash or collar. He's obviously someone's pet and we're trying to find his owner. I'm going to take him to the animal shelter to see if he has a microchip. I'm enjoying having 2 dogs again, and if we can't find his owner I'll probably keep him. He's a sweetie! I've been calling him Henry Tudor after Henry VII because he has red spots in his coat.

brunette trixie - What a handsome fella. I hope you get to keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2931541;
    misskitty - she is a little dickens. How is Miss Gracie these days? I presume Mr. Tootles is, being Mr. Tootles.
    Yes, Mr. Tootles, is being just, well, Mr. Tootles!
    Miss Gracie-kins is very happy when the weather is nice and she gets to go out. When it's cold out, and the other two are bored and looking to interrupt her sleeps or try to take her food away, or try to jump into the litter box when she's already in it, she gets a bit grumpy. But I think, all in all, Gracie's figured out the little white thing is staying and likes the fact that Mr. Tootles is the chosen furry friend #1.

Gracie is getting a lot of private time and extra lovings whenever possible. Thank you so much for asking, gabriel.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;2931974;
    You are all so so sweet. Thanks so much. Her name was "Bee" and I had her since I was 15 (im 31 now)...so this is hurting me big time.
    I would attach a pic of her for you, but I can't look at her pics right now.
    I do have another cat, he's about 8 years old. He's a big baby too, and he knows something is up (I guess the non stop sobbing is tipping him off?)
    Anyway, thanks for the kind words, they made me cry yet again.
    I miss Bee so much it hurts, but thank god she's no longer in pain.
    Firestorm when you can look at pictures, please post one so we can all use her as our avs in her honor.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;2932098;
    Firestorm, I'm so sorry about Bee. It's so hard to say goodbye to our furry family members.

I've had a house guest the past few days. My neighbor found a dog (I'm almost positive he's an English Setter) running around without a leash or collar. He's obviously someone's pet and we're trying to find his owner. I'm going to take him to the animal shelter to see if he has a microchip. I'm enjoying having 2 dogs again, and if we can't find his owner I'll probably keep him. He's a sweetie! I've been calling him Henry Tudor after Henry VII because he has red spots in his coat.
    I think that you're right about him being an English Setter That's my very favorite breed among the setters--very distinguished looking
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I think he is par
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Update on Duncan our lil beagle......He has not been his usual happy self since the first seizure. This is a lil guy that always wants to be outside, always on the go. Since he had the first seizure, he hasn't been himself; lays on my bed most days. The vet says all the blood tests came back ok but the way that he is acting is not normal if he is epileptic like she thought. She thinks the seizures may be ongoing with some more noticeable than others and when we think he's being lethargic, he may be having a seizure.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread