+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1269Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    Cute pics - now I think I'll try and get my dog to leave a hat on long enough for a picture. Not likely though.
    hey Brusch, check out the pic I posted on the page 46, #918....I got 5 out of the 6 dogs to wear a hat and look at the top of the pic and see where the sixth hat ended up. took 10 minutes of trying to get that one shot.

My animal news comes from The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee. Two of the Hawthorn elephants arrived on November 17th. I would love to witness Lota sitting on Misty. These two are just so devoted to each other.

December 10 , 2004

Lota and Misty continue to do well. Misty enjoys naps in the yard day and night. Lota appreciates the soft chair Misty becomes when sleeping. Lota hardly waits for Misty to fall asleep before she gently sits down on her. Misty stays perfectly still, undisturbed by Lota. They both continue to enjoy their freedom. For the past week we have had a lot of rain and Misty has proven to be quite agile. If she is not splashing in the water, she is running up and down the fence enticing someone to play with her. Lota stands close by until Misty gets too rambunctious, then Lota moves a distance away and watches. The other day Lota was seen playing in the water with her trunk and later presented a back foot to her caregiver in play mode. Lota is gaining weight and has more energy. Misty's stiff shoulder is no longer causing her pain or stiffness.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Just thought I'd post another pic of my baby Stella as she's very persistent at the moment: jumping around on my lap, touching the screen and making loud noises. Methinks she wants some validation from online animal lovers This pic was taken back at the animal shelter where she lived with her equally lovely sister before we fell in love with them and took them home with us. Also - and this probably qualifies as bragging, but what the heck - this picture made her Covergirl of the Year at the animal shelter; last Christmas, this picture of Stella was sent as a Christmas card to all the donors. I was a very proud mommy then

"There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

joeguy; I love the Bassett Hound!!

Premium Member
    I got a cute pair of reindeer antlers for Katie, my golden retreiver.. I'm trying to get her to leave them on long enough to get a pic!

When my younger dog (a shih-tzu) was a puppy we were able to get a Santa hat on him and he wouldn't move, now with either one of them, it's impossible.

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I got a cute pair of reindeer antlers for Katie, my golden retreiver.. I'm trying to get her to leave them on long enough to get a pic!
    So it would look kinda like this (not as cute as your dog would have been though) ..........

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt by a tumbleweed!

Awwww free 2 be, what cute pics

Quote Originally Posted by free2b_a_skwerl
    So it would look kinda like this (not as cute as your dog would have been though) ..........
    How cute is that? I seriously doubt my 3 maltese and 2 cats would allow me to do that to them.

toothdoc

Geek the Girl- Your "Stella" is very pretty, she looks like a cat I used to have named "Angel". I dont blame you for being proud and using her as a Christmas card last year. Shes absolutely gorgeous I put a sweater on my miniature poodle this time of year because its cold, its red and white stripes, kinda makes her look like a candy cane I will try and attach a pic of her in the sweater to this post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 12-17-2004 at 02:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread