+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1418Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Poor pooh.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Awww, poor Bogie. He probably got a reminder how much BIGGER Waldo is today. I've always had little dogs, and sometimes they forgot they were small.

MRD

BT, the little dogs think they are big and the big one thinks he's little.

Bogie is STILL traumatized. He's a bit better, but still not the same. I did find a tooth mark on his neck. It's not too bad and I cleaned it and put neosporin on it. I even took him for a walk which perked him up considerably, but as soon as we got back home, he went back into his funk. Waldo is very confused and Bogie acts TERRIFIED when Waldo comes near him.

I really hope this clears up soon. I've had Bogie literally glued to me all day now. He won't even eat treats which is NOT like him at all.

I'm kind of scared to leave them all alone together in the house. I'm going to have to separate them in different rooms for a while until this is over.

And Bogie brought it on himself. He and Waldo play and Bogie does get very aggressive sometimes when they play which is SO unlike him as he is THE wimpiest dog in the world normally. But today, Waldo had enough and whupped butt on Bogie and Bogie did NOT like it at all.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Wow- Do you think he might be looking for sympathy, or has the pecking order been redefined?

myrosie, how's Bogie doing this morning? I hope with a good night's sleep he's back to his regular self.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2878377;
    myrosie, how's Bogie doing this morning? I hope with a good night's sleep he's back to his regular self.
    He's better. Not quite normal, but not like yesterday.

Gabriel, I think that in his mind the pecking order has been changed. In reality I don't think so. Waldo has no clue about pecking order or that Rosie is the alpha dog. Waldo is just well Waldo. But I think Bogie always thought he could "take" Waldo and he learned that he couldn't.

My daughter says that she thinks Bogie is doing it for attention and I don't think so, the dog really acted scared yesterday.

I have never seen him act so weird as he did yesterday and a bit this morning. He's hyper aware of where Waldo is and what he's doing at all times.
    Waldo is no more aware of the fact that Bogie is upset as he is that the world rotates on it's axis.

I think things will be back to normal soon.

Meowza.
    myrosiedog: Why aren't your doggies getting along? That sounds so odd?

gabriel: I'm glad that Joseph is feeling better. I hope he's back to his usual self very soon.

prohshay: I'm glad your kitties are getting along well.

buglover: Princess sounds like she is very happy with you!

Miss Gracie is ready to give lil Lexi a little whack. Gracie will be curled up in her basket and then Lexi want to jump her and play. Any moment, now, Lexi will get more than just a hiss and growl. Lexi and Tootles still wrestle about, but Lexi is growing bigger every day!

I just was able to create this masterpiece on photobucket ....

Last edited by misskitty; 03-29-2008 at 12:43 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD

WEll it's thundering here, so that has Bogie upset. He and Rosie both hate thunder, so any progress he made since yesterday has gone by the wayside because he's scared of the thunder.

I'm over the drama to be perfectly honest. I am concerned. I don't want my babies scared, but Bogie is being a real drama queen, let me tell you!

The Rainbow Bridge has a new resident today. My friend Carol's boy Sammy (Samson) is now there frolicking with the rest of the gang. Sammy had thyroid problems, developed leg and spine problems and was unable to use his back legs. He was in great pain. It was time. Carol only got Sammy because he reminded her so much of Chauncy. She had already adopted one from the shelter (Delilah) when she spotted Samson (she named him) and just had to get him about 10 years ago. Sammy was a good ol' friendly boy. Here he is with Tigger.

He does remind me a whole lot of Chauncy.

RIP Sammy, you and Chauncy have fun getting to know each other and don't y'all be messing with Tigger and Cinnamon too much.

Oh Unklescott! Please give your friend a hug for me. Mona is waiting to give Sammy the "look". Sammy - you have fun there with all your new friends.

+ Reply to Thread