+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1318Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2873149;
    Oh, poor Joey and the tooth extraction. At least it was caught before it caused any serious trouble. Bad teeth can cause all manner of problems in our furry friends.
    Yeah it sure can, and this probably means I'll have to start brushing his teeth again. I stopped a few years ago because Mona would always come over and sit and stare at him while I was doing it, (probably laughing at him),so he fought me tooth & nail (no pun intened). Funny - Mona always just sat there while I brushed her teeth - ho hum..

I hope Joey is back to feeling like his normal self real soon, gabriel.

queenb: What gorgeous photos! I love going to the zoo. Even though ours is pretty pitiful. I'd love to go to the San Diego Zoo again. The first and only visit was when I was about 8 or so.

myrosiedog: You make me laugh with all your stories and photos about your doggies. Keep them coming!

gabriel: Awww. Poor Joey has a bad toothie? I hope the surgery all goes ok and it heals quickly and well. Hugs to you, dear Dad. I know it's stressful when your baby is at the doctor's. It must be so quiet at home. I know when I'm away, it's very strange not to have my kitties all underfoot. Keep us posted!

prhoshay: I'm so glad Miss Celie is getting all snuggly wuggly with you! It's about time!
    Last edited by misskitty; 03-27-2008 at 04:47 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Ok we are home. The extraction went well, they also cleaned his teeth, did a fluoride treatment, an Oravet treatment (It significantly reduces plaque and tartar formation by creating an invisible barrier that prevents bacteria from attaching to your pet’s teeth. While other products may remove plaque and tartar, OraVet is the first plaque prevention system. It’s a completely safe and drug-free product that adheres to teeth even through brushing. This breakthrough approach to oral healthcare begins in the clinic with your veterinarian and continues at home with you. )

I have some pain meds if he needs them, Dr said only if he seems unusally quiet or reclusive.

He had his anal sacks expressed( they were full but not causing any problems)

Aaron (the tech) said he would be groggy - HA! I walk into the apartment building and Mr. groggy starts banging the carrier to get out. He is now giving him self a bath.

Poor Joey. He was dying to get out of that cage! I'm glad he's ok though.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2873845;
    Poor Joey. He was dying to get out of that cage! I'm glad he's ok though.
    This is the same boy who sleeps in that carrier all the time. (of course the door is open while it sits in the bedroom at home)

Something about the close space that they like, but if you shut the door......forget about it!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2873760;
    Ok we are home. The extraction went well, they also cleaned his teeth, did a fluoride treatment, an Oravet treatment ... ) I have some pain meds if he needs them, Dr said only if he seems unusally quiet or reclusive.He had his anal sacks expressed( they were full but not causing any problems)

Aaron (the tech) said he would be groggy - HA! I walk into the apartment building and Mr. groggy starts banging the carrier to get out. He is now giving him self a bath.
    I'm so glad Joey is home and happily cleaning himself! That's great news! Good thing he gave you some pain meds just in case Joey needs it later on to sleep tonight. Give him a soft skritch from me, Tootles and the girls!

Here's my baby trying to climb a tree.

gabriel, I'm glad Joey is home and doing well. He probably feels like we do when we have that just brushed feeling. Wasn't there a toothpaste commercial a long time ago that had that saying?

misskitty, that pink collar really complements Lexie.

+ Reply to Thread