+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Miss Celie has returned to the fold...intact!! This evening at 7 p.m., I was lying down, and heard a lot of squirrel chatter. I thought I'd better go and see what the deal was. Celie was sitting on the sidewalk at the back of the house, yelling at the second floor windows, where the gurls usually sit!! She was a little hesitant to come in when I called her from the door, but she got over that quickly. She's hanging out with me as we speak! The other two gurls have gone back to ignoring her already! All's right with the world, again.

Once again, thanks everybody!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So glad Miss Celie is home safe and sound. That must have been so scary.

prhoshay, I'm so happy Miss Celie is home! I know how worried you were. Heck I was worried about her too! It's funny how the other animals in the house act like they don't care but you know they really do and I'm sure they are happy they can now relax and go back to ignoring her. It must have been bothering them that she wasn't around to actually ignore . I'm glad everyone is accounted for and all is well.

So glad Miss Celie came back! I think they miss us just as much as we miss them!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2837824;
    Miss Celie has returned to the fold...intact!! This evening at 7 p.m., I was lying down, and heard a lot of squirrel chatter. I thought I'd better go and see what the deal was. Celie was sitting on the sidewalk at the back of the house, yelling at the second floor windows, where the gurls usually sit!! She was a little hesitant to come in when I called her from the door, but she got over that quickly. She's hanging out with me as we speak! The other two gurls have gone back to ignoring her already! All's right with the world, again.

Once again, thanks everybody!
    WHEW! - -You keep a close on on her now...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

prhoshay, I'm glad Miss Celie decided everyone sufficiently missed her and made her way home.
    CYA

Yay, Miss Celie is home safe and sound! I think she needs extra, extra hugs and pets after her ordeal!

MRD

Glad she's home.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There's a lot of hissing, spitting, and growling around here right now (like they get when one goes to the vet but the others don't go; I guess she smells "funny"). She is sticking pretty close to me. I never thought I'd say it, but it feels pretty good to be trod upon, chewed on, and have her issues forced upon me! I'm sure this will wear off, for me, before too much longer.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm sure everything will get back to normal. I'm glad you found her. I had a co-worker who took a kitten a couple years ago and the cat they had already didln't like it. Then one day the kitten got stuck inside their recliner and cried and meowed and they had to take the whole thing apart to get her out. The older cat stood watch intently nearby and when the kitten was finally rescued he licked her all over and "allowed" her to curl up with him and they've been buddies of sorts ever since.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread