+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Here's our wonderful little heinz 57. He's a little high strung, but he's a great dog! I hope this works....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here are a couple cuddly pictures of our kittens Snowie and Rafael. They love to pile up, or just sleep cheek to cheek
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Tirlittan, what gorgoeus kitties! I love when they curl up like that to sleep, and the cheek to cheek is just too cute!

Here's a couple new ones of my cats....rarely do I find them both awake and sitting near each other at the same time so I had to capture that, as well as how I normally see them together...sleeping the afternoon away.

Who Me, Tirlittan and Libra~ What cute pets you all have!! I love to watch kittens sleep, they are so peaceful and have no cares in the world.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Awww, such cute pictures. Tirlittan -- my two cats to the sleeping "cheek to cheek" as well.

I'm thinking of getting a hedgehog. I saw it at the pet store when I got a replacement bird last week. It is so cute. I read up a little on line and got mixed messages. Does anyone have experience/know someone that has one? They are nocturnal and prickly, but oh, so cute.
    Count your blessings!

I have never heard about hedgehogs as pets, although we always had some in our yard during summer months. The hedgehogs up north hibernate during winter months inside leaf piles, but I guess pets will stay awake all year long. I looked up a website for hedgehod rescues and pets http://hedgehogclub.com/care.html .Seems like people like them a lot as pets. I wonder if my cats would accept one...
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    holiday Wishes, Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To All Of The Animal Lovers In The Fort

They are Ponsonby, Hush, the new adoptee ..Goldie, Jacki, Tashara and Monty

OMG - I got a hedgehog! It is the cutest thing. We had gone twice to the pet store to see it and all we saw was a sea urchin. I mean, when it's curled up, you can't even tell where it would uncurl if it wanted to. My girls really wanted it and my son doesn't know about it, but he has horrible allergies and can't be around the dog, cat, or birds. I'm hoping he will really warm up to this non-allergy pet. I did 2 days of internet research and people who have them love them. I did some shopping at Petco -who had virtually nothing for hedgehogs. I went back to my local pet store and got it. All the kids are off somewhere else, so I donned leather gloves and held it until it stopped being tense, then I blew on it. They have a strong sense of smell and are curious about smells. Soon a little crack appeared, so I blew again. Next a little nose appeared wiggling around, I kept blowing on it and talking to it while I cupped it in my hand and eventually it unrolled and I am in love. I mean whoa daddy, this thing is adorable. I'll keep you posted how things are going.
    Count your blessings!

For all you animal lovers! I was out finishing up my Christmas decorating and my wife discovered this little fella crossing our street. He proceeded to mosey down a couple of houses stopping under the neighbor's's bird feeder (no luck at catching any), then trotted off down the street.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

+ Reply to Thread