+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1379Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Awwww, the poor little thing.
    I don't like to say it, because the dogs always look so sorry for themselves when wearing them, but they look so sweet in those cones

You're right, Fluff. He has that sad look, but he looks adorable with that lampshade on. I know my dog would look at me with her puppy eyes like saying 'please take this diabolical lampshade off me'.

Great pics of your doggies playing in the snow, joeguy.

FORT Fogey

Gutmutter's Kitten at 76 Miles Per Hour!

Here's a picture of the kitten that my friend and I adopted TODAY from Gutmutter:

This is a DIFFERENT kitten, not one of the two we adopted LAST WEEKEND. Today's kitten was adopted by the friend of my friend (for whom we adopted the two kittens last week).

My friend's friend was originally going to name this kitten Deisel, but she's very seriously considering a different name, perhaps a name that would somehow honor the Southborough, Massachusetts POLICE OFFICER who just let us off the hook with a warning after pulling us -- kitten and all -- over for speeding!

We were travelling just a tad fast and we got pulled over on the way home, immediately after meeting Gut and adopting the kitten.

The friend who was driving (the guy who adopted the two kitties last week) could have been given a terrible ticket, but he told the officer that he was driving fast 'cause he had to get this kitten to its new home!

The officer just fell in love with the kitten, and she let us off the hook with a warning, as long as we promised to neuter and vaccinate the kitty, and give him a great home.

Pretty cool, huh? What a nice officer!

What a great story Pom. That kitten is just amazing.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Aww that kitten is so adorable Pom!

Here is a pic of one of the puppies I kept from the litter my shih tzu had...he is part chihuahua. For some reason he ended up with the name Buckwheat He is full of energy and lots of kisses.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh, Pom. That is too funny. Tell Joe I saved his butt with that kitten. On the way home with the other two I stopped to pick up my daughter who was working the bake sale table at a craft fair. She wanted to bring the kittens in to show her friends and within minutes they were spoken for. Apparently Joe found another friend who wanted one, because he called after I got home. Too late. Next batch should be ready around Valentine's Day. What was the police officer's name?
    Count your blessings!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    wow, I am late with a reply

Rose and CB, yes that is a basset, she was a rescue, and an Aussie and the third is a McNab, and offshoot of the border collie, the history of them can be found on the web. bred by a scottish farmer in the northern part of california in the early 20s i believe. plus I have two others at home, and today I found out we got another foster dog to watch. someone dropped of a mother and her pups to the humane society. we got the mom now and need to get her into shape to get adopted out. but found out she can jump our fence so she gets the collar for the invisible fence. got to do it, she got loose and got to the main road. lucky she didn't get hit.

Thank You for your reply Joe. I hope you find homes for the mom and puppies you have taken in.

Joe, I've never heard of a McNab.....thanks for the info. God smiles down on those who help animals.....what a wonderful thing you do.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread