+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1385Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2811314;
    The visual of them running home for dinner is hilarious! What cuties! And they come stomping at full gallop!!

Strange occurence yesterday. I opened a can of tuna, and NOBODY came. That is a first. They can usually hear you, very quietly/sneakily, even opening a yogurt carton. The main, troublemaking stalker gurl eventually ambled down, and she got all of the tuna juice. Oh well.......
    Oh my, was everyone sick?

Wow...if I even open the seal on the coffee can, Princess will come running like I've opened something for her!
    Yup, with donuts!!

It is a little dark, but these are two of our bird feeders after last night's snow storm. There is a goldfinch on the right and a cardinal on the left.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;2812764;
    It is a little dark, but these are two of our bird feeders after last night's snow storm. There is a goldfinch on the right and a cardinal on the left.
    Very very nice.

As for Joey running when anything gets opened, I might mention to his doctor in 2 weeks that he doesn't run anymore, he saunters. Call me a worry wart and maybe it is just because he is getting older and I may be watching closer but I am mentioning a lot of stuff to the doctor.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2813462;
    Call me a worry wart and maybe it is just because he is getting older and I may be watching closer but I am mentioning a lot of stuff to the doctor.
    Nothing wrong with that gabriel. Our little ones look to us to provide and protect. As far as I'm concerned, ask questions until you're satisfied with the answers you're getting.
    CYA

Our Mr. Henry is celebrating his birthday today. Since he is adopted, we don't know when his real birthday is. We chose February 27th because that's Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's birthday and our little (long) guy is Henry Waddlesworth Longfellow. We think that our Henry is about 9 or 10. He and his Daddy (who had a birthday yesterday) will be celebrating together over the weekend. I've been informed that they want me to cook a ham.....
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The stupid only cat in my home that I am allergic to and who insists on sleeping on my bed has me up at this ungodly hour. There's only so much sniffing and sneezing that I am willing to do and still stay in bed. She usually sleeps at the foot of the bed, but decided to place herself next to my pillow last night.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;2814054;
    Our Mr. Henry is celebrating his birthday today. Since he is adopted, we don't know when his real birthday is. We chose February 27th because that's Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's birthday and our little (long) guy is Henry Waddlesworth Longfellow. We think that our Henry is about 9 or 10. He and his Daddy (who had a birthday yesterday) will be celebrating together over the weekend. I've been informed that they want me to cook a ham.....
    Well Happy Birthday Henry Waddlesworth! Yummy ham...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Happy Birthday Henry. Waldo, Rosie and Bogie will be there shortly to help with the ham!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Be careful on the ham. I decided to cook one for Easter a couple of years ago, and promised the boys the first slice. What I didn't realize was that it was spiral-sliced, and as that first slice got bigger and bigger, so did their eyes. They had been promised the bone, too, so all that I got was the pan drippings
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread