+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 1764 FirstFirst ... 4080818283848586878889909192939495969798991001401905901090 ... LastLast
Like Tree1421Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

What a fun meet and greet! And good to know the babies will be well-loved. I'm usually shy meeting new people, but I felt like an old friend. Glad to provide companions for Joe.
    Count your blessings!

Update on my baby girl.. A week after they wanted to put her to sleep.. she is recovering well. She is eating, barking, running and playing as if nothing happened to her. The vets were even surprised. She is currently on liver repair medicine that she will have to take for the rest of her life and phenobarb for her seizures. They are giving her phosphate now to replace the phenobarb, and eventually we will wean her off the phenobarb for her seizures. Thanks to all for your prayers, personal messages and words of encouragement. Its really nice to have you all in my life and to know that there are others out there that understand how important a pet is in your life. Again Thanks to all of you.

I so glad to hear the good news and hope she continues her recovery.

Give us another update soon.

CB, so happy to hear your baby is recuperating, and is doing well. What good news!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    CB, thats great to hear. I am really happy for you and your little one. always a heart tugger when the precious ones are hurting.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    some pics of my little ones in the snow we got, usually its gone in a day or so but its still here....was 0 degrees last nioght and didn't get above 32 today, thats weather we get in feb, not november
    Attached Images Attached Images

Joe, your babies are adorable! Call me Nosy Rosy, but I would love to know....am I looking at a Basset Hound, Border Collie and Australian Shepherd? They are too cute.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Looks like they were having fun there Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Joe, your babies are adorable! Call me Nosy Rosy, but I would love to know....am I looking at a Basset Hound, Border Collie and Australian Shepherd? They are too cute.

Call me Nosy Rosy 2.. I was wondering the same thing Joe. I thought the last one looked like a Siberian Husky. They are beautiful dogs.. and I hate the cold temps. Have a time getting climatized here.. I moved to Canada from the Sunshine State (Florida).

My new "satellite dish"...

...he had his "little surgery" today and he's not happy. I took my other dog in to get his teeth cleaned and he ended up having to get one of his molars extracted. He broke his tooth on (what I'm guessing) a Nylabone!
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread