+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1420Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

I actually giggled out loud when I saw that Mar. She looks so cozy.

Libby's picture is hilarious! We've enjoyed everyone's pictures as usual

I know how y'all feel about boarding pets. Simon and Henry are headed off to be boarded at the vet in the morning. Between Simon's medicine and Henry's blanket and the other stuff that goes along with them, I feel like we have packed and organized enough stuff for two small children instead of two small dogs! We're going to Charleston, SC for a family reunion and the person who chose the hotel didn't choose one that was pet friendly! Have a nice weekend and stay warm!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Mariner, libby reminds me of me, with all the pillows!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Unklescott - Cute picture of Laurel, did you wake him he looks a tad p'd off?

Mariner - what a cute picture of Libby, looks so warm and comfy, like I wish I were.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I just love seeing all the pictures!

We have a wooden cabinet with doors on it that I keep sheets and towels in (since my house doesn't have a linen closet - imagine that!). So last night, my son was in the bath room. The cabinet is on the wall opposite from the big mirror over the sinks. My son was doing something in there (God only knows what), but he was looking into the mirror. All of a sudden, the doors to the cabinet open and out comes Dunkin! It scared the crap out of him - my son I mean, not Dunkin. Dunkin seemed quite please with himself. I wish I could have been there to see it.

Oh that IS a priceless moment. Good Dunkin!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

If anyone remembers my recent stories about holding a kitten for a Christmas present and then having to keep it longer... well we are babysitting him again while the mom is back in the hospital. He had been gone for a couple of weeks, so I didn't know how the mother cat and big sister would react when I brought him back... well it is like a tornado hit my house. The siblings from different litters have not stopped playing and romping and crashing into things since he got here. All 4 animals sleep on me/my bed so I have to decide at the beginning of the night what position I want because there's no changing it. The best thing is that he wasn't too people-friendly when he left here, but 2 weeks with only a wheelchair-bound old woman has turned him into a teddy bear. When I got home from school yesterday, the dog was sitting up on a kitchen chair which he has NEVER done before, so I can only imagine.
    Count your blessings!

Little do we know what happens when we are not there. Maybe it is best that we don't.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2767803;
    Little do we know what happens when we are not there. Maybe it is best that we don't.
    I was going to say something similar. I want to know what they did to the dog that he had to get on the chair.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm wishing I could stay home all day and watch Dunkin. I was in the kitchen the other day. We have a counter that comes out, with no cabinet underneath it, but three spindles that holds it up. It's like a bar counter, but it's counter height, not bar height. Anyway, I was in the kitchen the other day and all of a sudden, Dunkin came tearing through the kitchen, tried to stop, but just slid, and he slid right into one of the spindles and BROKE IT! Right in half. I thought maybe he got hurt, but he just ran off and appeared to be fine. The spindle, however, is broken beyond repair.

+ Reply to Thread