+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 1752 FirstFirst ... 357576777879808182838485868788899091929394951351855851085 ... LastLast
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Great pics guys. Right now I am in mourning...I lost my "baby" yesterday. She was a precious black and white kitty that I had for 13 years. I got her when I was 18 and she was there for me through a lot of tough times. She was often my best friend and my greatest source of comfort. She always insisted on being in my lap when I was upset. I'm going to miss her so much.

Everybody give your pets a big hug for me.
    Oh scarlett, I AM SO, SO SORRY!!! I just lost my little avatar on October 2nd and it was devastating.

I had that dog for only a bit more than a year and a half, and even after that relatively short relationship with him I was leveled by my loss. So I can imagine that losing your beloved girl who you had for 13 years is just heartbreaking for you.

I'm so sorry.

Please know that I'm here for you if you want to "talk" so feel free to PM me. I would love to see pictures of her, if you have any, so I hope you will be posting some photos and stories about her here in this thread.

It'll make you feel better to focus on all those good times, and it'll be great for us to see her and appreciate her just that much more.

You take good care of yourself and please stay in touch with us, 'cause we do care.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Pom, I have a cat, too. And a dog, of course
    No WONDER I like you, John!!! Real men do own cats!!!

Spoose, Kaiser is a beautiful cat. Kaiser means emperor, so he is even "more royal" than a king (if one can say so). And I think emperor is a good name for a cat of Oriental origin, remembering Emperors of China

Scarlett, I am sorry to hear about your loss.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I truly understand why people are devastated when they lose a pet. I had this wonderful little pekinese, pug, pom mutt whom I adored. He was my buddy for 15 years. Even though he has been gone for 5 years, I still miss him like crazy and his picture is on my desk where every so often, I can gaze at it lovingly!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Aw joeguy, that's an easy question -- Unk shops out of the CAT-alog!!!
    Nice one-liner Pom.

FORT Fogey
    I took the following photo of Tuxedo this afternoon. He's settling in nicely.

I think he's cute (I have to say that, I'm his "mother") but, honestly, I don't think I'd ever confuse him with my avatar!!!

Scarlett...I'm so sorry for your loss. I have an 11-year-old kitty myself - I got her when she was 3 weeks old and I can't imagine not having her around one day.

Pom...that little guy is just adorable. My husband's grandma was visiting with us last weekend and she brought her little pom - I'm just in love with the breed. I'm just waiting patiently till my girls are a bit older (my youngest is still very rough with animals) so I can get one of my own.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

He looks happy and perky in the new picture. Glad he's adjusting so well. I know he has a wonderfu home with you.

Catt, love your sig line. I addressed that issue in the Simple Things That Tick You Off Thread earlier.

Okay, I don't have pets, but I did get two cute pics in my email today and thought they were adorable. (Pom... your poms are turning me into a dog fan... they are too cute!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread