+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Sorry for my posting AGAIN with a picture of my furbabies but they were ALL looking at me and I finally got a great shot of them. Things are working out beautifully with Jaxi. She is definitely a Daddy's girl while I get stuck with the Momma's boys! I don't mind - I love them all even though D.Bo has me around his little toenail!

Left to right - D.Bo, Buddy, and Jaxi.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

OMG PGM...they all make my heart melt but I do believe that precious little face on DBo would have ME wrapped around his little toenail....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

PG, the boxers are adorable! I'd be mush with those faces looking at me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks all! They are all love bugs and clamor to be the closest to us. Jaxi is much more playful now and will bite on D.Bo's ears while he's biting on her legs. They don't bite hard and it's too cute.

queenb such a cute picture, I love when cats sleep under the covers like they are people.

pgm35 what a darling trio!

Pgm35 what a beautiful group!
    Yup, with donuts!!

myrosiedog: Please post a photo of your wabbit being walked by your daughter! I heard that bunnies love to be walked. Even just picked up and walked around the house or yard. Who knew?

queenB: Oh, what a cute photo of Rocky in bed. He has one little pinky toe!

PGM: What a handsome group of boxers!! They all have such big gentle eyes! Who is the 4th one with the scruffy beard?

----------
    A litle update on Lexi. She's very courageous. She's trying very hard to make nice with Gracie and Mr. Tootles who are still adjusting. She got scared yesterday when she ran into my bedroom and I put the light on. She saw the fan rotating and quick as a bunny dove under the dresser!

She even had the nerve to jump up and start eating Mr. Tootles whiskas temptations! He didn't know what to do!

One thing that I've never experienced with a kitten before is this: Lexi has the smelliest poop I've ever experienced! And she makes gassy little kitty farts!

I googled and found out that kittens have to get some stuff out of their system, it could be the food (which is all natural small crunchies) and she will grow out of it. I will be taking her to the vet in a week or so. But I wondered if anyone else had experienced this before. Meowza! She could clear the room in a second!
    Last edited by misskitty; 01-21-2008 at 02:53 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh yes......not so fond memories! Sashay, when she was the most adorable baby that ever was, was an extremely gassy baby, and the poop (which seemed to be mostly diarrhea) was f-o-u-l, and she had trouble controlling when she went!! I figured something in there just really needed to get out. Took her to the vet, and she was diagnosed with gastric enteritis. She was never anything but extremely playful and charming, but it had to be uncomfortable for her. I was lying on the sofa, and she was standing between my legs, and she started with this non-stop meowing...and then the smell kicked in. Poor thing had cut loose all over the sofa! She was also known for being upstairs, passing gas, and the smell permeated the entire townhouse, without me ever having to go upstairs. Luckily, she hadn't had an accident....only gas....but that was shocking! I want to say they gave her medicine (it's only been 11 years ago!), but it does eventually pass (no pun intended)!

She did get gassy a couple of months ago, and was blowing me out of my bedroom, but it didn't last long. Don't know what that was about. Didn't go to the doc for that episode.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Gassy little creatures......sort of like husbands..tee hee but cuter!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yep, Finley was quite the little pooter as a youngster, for no reason that we could determine. However, he did grow out of it, though there is the rare reoccurence (usually when he's sleeping on my chest, drat the furry little beast).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread