+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1258Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

I guess that answers the age-old question, How many boxers can fit in one lap?

Unklescott- Do your kitties always sleep together? They are so precious.

MRD

Well Gabriel, how did Joey's food taste with milk? And how did he like raisen bran?

I cooked for Rosie when she was pregnant and nursing. I swear she ate better than we did.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2751059;
    Well Gabriel, how did Joey's food taste with milk? And how did he like raisen bran?

I cooked for Rosie when she was pregnant and nursing. I swear she ate better than we did.
    His food tasted like really stale coco puffs. He ate a few of the flakes but spit the raisins out. PTOOEY
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2751100;
    His food tasted like really stale coco puffs. He ate a few of the flakes but spit the raisins out. PTOOEY
    Mine act like anything I eat MUST be absolutely fabulous. They are so disappointed when I drop something and it turns out to be a mushroom or a strawberry or something equally disappointing to them.

I had an avocado/mango sandwich for lunch and they all begged like I was eating a side of beef. I told them they wouldn't like it.

Rosie likes raisins though
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Whoa! Be very shy about giving grapes and raisins to dogs--it can be toxic and cause kidney damage. My vet has a sign up in each of the exam rooms warning about grapes and raisins; I asked if that meant that the Newfs had to forego wine with their dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2751138;
    Whoa! Be very shy about giving grapes and raisins to dogs--it can be toxic and cause kidney damage. My vet has a sign up in each of the exam rooms warning about grapes and raisins; I asked if that meant that the Newfs had to forego wine with their dinner.
    They aren't good for cats either, I wonder if that's why Joey was spitting them out. When I realized what happened with the food & cereal I was panicky for a short while.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Unk: Your boys are just soooo precious!

gabriel: Ok. It's official. Joseph eats better than misskitty .

PGM: Oh my gosh. Your "puppies" are so big and cuddly! Don't they get heavy after awhile?

Guttmutter: Yes, you will learn to post photos or we will gather at your place and teach you how once and for all! With margueritas all around!

queenb: I'm sorry you're still have problems with your kitties. Maybe a check-up will explain some things. Let us know how it goes.

phroshay: Ewwww! gabriel is right Yuck Ptooey!!

mrd: rosie and bogie must just have the greatest time together. And with Waldo in the mix, sheesh! BTW, where's Waldo?

---------

I read a rescue magazine this week and they had 3, three, 3, yes, three, little white kittens up for adoption. All white, fluffy, precious little kittens!!The rescue usually sets up on Sat. mornings at our Petsmart. I have been hemming and hawing about going to see them today. Karma stepped in and I was sick in bed until 3 pm and missed it altogether. One part of me had already decided to adopt them all: two sisters and one brother. I even had names picked out for them: Tatiana, Katja, and Sergai. I wanted all three together so the little family wasn't broken up. But I know my own family would think I'd gone nuts if they found out I had five kitties now! I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I have always loved pure white little kittens since I can remember. And since Snowy, I've always wanted more.

My heart has just been fighting with my head for a week about these little dolls.
    Last edited by misskitty; 01-12-2008 at 07:19 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

PGM they're adorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;2751051;
    Unklescott- Do your kitties always sleep together? They are so precious.
    No they don't, at least not as much as they used to.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Still lots of sleeping together going on over here. Regardless of how uncomfortable is may be.

Roses: How's Maggie?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I always say if it were really uncomfortable, they wouldn't do it. I love that leg smashing on top of lil bits head.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread