+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Those two look related--imagine if they were the same color!
    I love Dorito's name by the way.
    Well, Monday will be vet day here. Rocky's shots are due and BooBoo needs everything checked and shots done--the previous catmommy hadn't taken her in several years even for shots 'because she never goes outside'. I think it would be smart for me to go ahead and get another bigger sized carrier, because BooBoo barely fits in the smaller one. Both my cats like to get inside the medium sized one that is Rocky's, inividually of course. They still don't get along worth flip--while I'm at the vet I'm going to see if I can get a mild tranquilizer or kitty prozac for Rocky, to use temporarily to see if it helps..
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Last night I had all three dogs staring at me while I ate peanuts. I got up and got them all rawhide bones. Rosie was so greedy, she wouldn't put hers down even though she ate too much and started quacking like a duck. As I was trying to figure out what to do as she was obviously in tummy distress, she decided to upchuck the rawhide on the carpet in front of the tv. So no more bones for Rosie.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

We finally placed the kitten we were holding 'til Christmas. It was ready 2 weeks before that and then the mom went into the hospital. My teenaged cat is much more affectionate to me because she misses him so much. I was afraid he wouldn't do well because he is a tough little cookie, but without the other two cats doting on him he has apparently turned to humans for comfort. I have the daughter in my class so I get daily reports.
    Count your blessings!

My cat is obsessed with this Trader Joe's bag that is on the floor. She actually sleeps next to it or sits and stares at it. I laughed out loud the other day because she looked like one of the kids from Blair Witch standing in the corner while she was staring at the bag!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2749833;
    My cat is obsessed with this Trader Joe's bag that is on the floor. She actually sleeps next to it or sits and stares at it. I laughed out loud the other day because she looked like one of the kids from Blair Witch standing in the corner while she was staring at the bag!
    That whole staring thing just freaks me out. Yesterday morning, I shnacked the boys as I do every morning before I leave for work because, per usual, they were following me around giving me the I'm-starving-to-death-because-no-one-ever-feeeeeeeeds-me look. But instead of either diving into the kibble, or heading for the cat flap (which is what they always do if they're not hungry), they both stood in the kitchen and stared at some point in the darkened living room. Scared the bejeebers out of me, yet I went and checked anyway. Nothing. However doing stuff like this always reminds me of the stupid women in the horror films at whom I always holler "don't go into the basement, you idiot - get out of the house" .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Seriously! She does that all the time. Just stares at the wall and I start to feel like I should see what she is seeing and move!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ok, how freaked out should I be right now? First she fell asleep next to the bag, now she's awake and is literally sitting in front of the bag just staring at it. The hair on my arms stood up.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Freaked. You should definitely be freaked. If you insist upon keeping the bag, perhaps you should consider an exorcism.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2749961;
    Freaked. You should definitely be freaked. If you insist upon keeping the bag, perhaps you should consider an exorcism.
    OMG, I almost spit out my coffee!
    Yup, with donuts!!

What is with staring? Joey can sit & stare at something for what seems like hours and it is usually me. I could be watching tv and you know that feeling you get when someone is staring at you? YEP! Oh myrosiedog - Joey always stares when I am eating doritos until I give him one. Bags? Joey always "beats up the bags before he lays on or in it.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread