+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1319Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Re: For animal lovers

The dogs' feet smell like Fritos, but the kitty's don't smell at all different than her scent, which is rather like warm wool. I am almost ashamed to admit that I was so curious after reading these posts that I had to go do a "sniff-test"...

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by remote_goddess;2713610;
    I am almost ashamed to admit that I was so curious after reading these posts that I had to go do a "sniff-test"...
    I buckled to the peer pressure also. That, and last night Ella shoved her foot into my nostril while I was holding her in my arms.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2713588;
    I smelled Joeys feet. - kitty litter
    Yeah, pretty much.

Pumpkin likes to hop up onto the railing heading upstairs in my house. He's King of the World when he's up there.

Dolly likes to bury herself in a pile of pillows lately.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2713612;
    I buckled to the peer pressure also. That, and last night Ella shoved her foot into my nostril while I was holding her in my arms.

I have resisted smelling the kitty toes; I'm OK with just seeing how cute they are. I love them incredibly much, but I just can't go there. Now, Miss Sashay Renee has always had this thing about reaching out and stroking my face, while gazing at me, intently. I'm usually trying to duck the stroke, thinking about that litter box. It turns me green just watching them groom their feet!

My kitties also like to walk in front of my face with their tails lifted straight up, at which time they are automatically and quickly shoved away! Eeeewwwww..............
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Like you Shay I LOVE kitty feet. I play with them all the time, which works to my benefit. The girls are so used to me touching their feet that when it comes time to clip their nails we don't have a lot of fussing.

It wasn't always that way. Particularly with Lil' Bit. When we first got her I had to wrap her in a towel with one foot at a time exposed. Otherwise I would have been shredded.

I still haven't decided on whether or not to do the smell test on Greta and Lil' Bit. We'll see.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Marleybone - Pumpkin is a gorgeous kitty, so regal looking. And Dolly has a bit of a Veronica Lake thing going, with one eye hidden behind the pillows.

Ummmm, sorry for making everyone smell their cat's feet . I'm just a little goofy when it comes to kitten love.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2713681;
    Ummmm, sorry for making everyone smell their cat's feet . I'm just a little goofy when it comes to kitten love.
    No problem here rattus - I wish mine smelled as nice as Joeys
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Here is a picture of our Christmas tree with the ancient old custom of the "Waldo Chair" (ancient custom being about 10 days old here. )

So, we no longer put gifts under the tree, we put the chair. Makes for a lovely view of the tree. But at least its safe. Actually he's left all the decorations alone. Still digging socks out of the dirty clothes and chewing up paper, but has left the other stuff alone. I really think he and Rosie had a chat about it. Rosie is VERY protective of the Christmas tree and stockings.

Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Michael Vick was sentenced today to 23 months. Not enough in my book.

+ Reply to Thread