+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2711532;
    There are a thousand reasons why I love Finley, and I've just discovered reason one thousand and one - his feet smell like biscuits.
    Biscuits? Really? My cats and dogs feet smell like Fritos corn chips. I know they haven't walk in them so I wonder why they do.
    Finally, after 22 years I got my honeymoon. Niagara Falls in February. Whats next the beach in December?

Quote Originally Posted by catmom3;2712543;
    Biscuits? Really? My cats and dogs feet smell like Fritos corn chips. I know they haven't walk in them so I wonder why they do.
    I'm sooo glad I'm not completely alone with this. I don't actually go out of my way to smell Finley's feet, but I give him a face snoozle every night at his favourite sleeping place on top of the dresser, which often entails a bit of playful hugging and clutching on his part. Ergo, feet waving around near my nose. It really is a bit of a mystery why they would smell so pleasant, especially considering that I don't wander anywhere near the types of places he does, and my feet smell 1,000 times worse than his.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by catmom3;2712543;
    You're not alone. There is a FORT member with the screen name fritofeet (incidently, her avatar is her Newf )

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2711475;
    You may get up now..but must rub tummy first
    Awww. Tummy rubs ahead! And tummy kisses too

Quote Originally Posted by rattus
    ..There are a thousand reasons why I love Finley, and I've just discovered reason one thousand and one - his feet smell like biscuits
    Checking my kitts toe-toes.... Actually, I love to put my nose in both Gracie's and Mr. Tootles soft fur. They smell so good, but different. And especially Fresh if they've just been outside! Mmmmmm. I give my kitties "face snoozles" too!

queenb: Yes, they look like jellybeans; pink and grey!

prhoshay: Chloe is so lucky to have you as her Mamma!

Guttmutter: That would make a cute video!

Grandpa came over yesterday and brought his grandkittens some salmon juice from a can he opened. I warm it up in the microwave and spoon it onto two plates. Gracie just about inhales hers. Mr. Tootles wasn't too keen on the smell at first, but because he sees Gracie lovin' hers, he has started to like it too! Then Gracie always comes over to check and see if Mr. Tootles left anything there for her to finish up.

Yum. My kitts just love salmon or tuna juice
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Fun stories everyone!

We decorated our tree today. We learned long ago not to put any presents underneath it until just before we are ready to open them. Simon has always torn into presents and Henry learned that trick very fast after he saw Simon do it. Henry gets so excited when he sees me dragging out the wrapping paper and ribbon (even if I am wrapping a birthday present in July!). Pre-Henry, I used to spread all wrapping supplies on the floor and do the wrapping there. Now, he tries to "help" and I end up with dog hair stuck on tape and he usually tears up paper as fast as I can wrap. Last year, we saved a bunch of wrapping paper from our gifts and balled it up and he played/shredded/tossed it around for hours. It made a giant mess but he had a blast!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;2713219;
    Fun stories everyone!

We decorated our tree today. We learned long ago not to put any presents underneath it until just before we are ready to open them. Simon has always torn into presents and Henry learned that trick very fast after he saw Simon do it. Henry gets so excited when he sees me dragging out the wrapping paper and ribbon (even if I am wrapping a birthday present in July!). Pre-Henry, I used to spread all wrapping supplies on the floor and do the wrapping there. Now, he tries to "help" and I end up with dog hair stuck on tape and he usually tears up paper as fast as I can wrap. Last year, we saved a bunch of wrapping paper from our gifts and balled it up and he played/shredded/tossed it around for hours. It made a giant mess but he had a blast!
    Post a pic of your tree in the other thread for us doxie! It sounds like Simon and Henry have a great time helping you! How sweet of them!

Mr. Tootles always has to come and lay on wrapping paper, play with ribbon, and generally sniff everything. Gracie, on the other hand, can't really be bothered to get involved. They both love hiding under tissue paper though. Or sitting on it. Or shredding it!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'll take a picture on Saturday and post it. The dogs will be spending that night at the vet's because we are having a Christmas party. I'll be able to put the tree skirt and gifts around the bottom and add the candy canes after the dogs are on their little vacation!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2712649;
    Grandpa came over yesterday and brought his grandkittens some salmon juice from a can he opened. I warm it up in the microwave and spoon it onto two plates. Gracie just about inhales hers. Mr. Tootles wasn't too keen on the smell at first, but because he sees Gracie lovin' hers, he has started to like it too! Then Gracie always comes over to check and see if Mr. Tootles left anything there for her to finish up.

Yum. My kitts just love salmon or tuna juice
    That's one word that I can guarantee my boys know - salmon. I rarely open a tin of salmon, but I frequently open tins of tomatoes. They won't come just for the can opener, though, but if I call "boys, salmon", they will run in from wherever they are with the most fervent look in their eyes. Yep, cats just looooooove salmon juice.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I smelled Ella's feet last night. Nothing!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I smelled Joeys feet. - kitty litter
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread