+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1387Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;2705755;
    Gabriel - Joey looks like, and I mean this is the best possible way, a Holstein cow. His white with big black spots coloring is just adorable. And of course he rules the world, I never argue with a cat.
    -not the first time he's been called a cow. I don't argue with mr. 16 pounds either. besides he tall enough to take almost 1/2 of my bed stretched out. When Mona was alive, she would take one side and Joey would take the other side of my bed and S T R E T C H out - I of course would go sleep on the couch.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2705766;
    -not the first time he's been called a cow. I don't argue with mr. 16 pounds either. besides he tall enough to take almost 1/2 of my bed stretched out. When Mona was alive, she would take one side and Joey would take the other side of my bed and S T R E T C H out - I of course would go sleep on the couch.
    We have a king size bed. Today I took a nap with my hind end, hanging off the bed because both Rosie and Bogie were curled up together on MY half of the bed because I had the heated mattress pad on and neither would move to the empty and cold other half. I do have to admit, I was warm with two dogs cuddling with me, but neither would move so I could have any room.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2705824;
    We have a king size bed. Today I took a nap with my hind end, hanging off the bed because both Rosie and Bogie were curled up together on MY half of the bed because I had the heated mattress pad on and neither would move to the empty and cold other half. I do have to admit, I was warm with two dogs cuddling with me, but neither would move so I could have any room.
    Our cat, Rocky, likes to cuddle up next to me and stretch out. So hubby and I wake up sore. HE doesn't move in his sleep.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2705879;
    Our cat, Rocky, likes to cuddle up next to me and stretch out. So hubby and I wake up sore. HE doesn't move in his sleep.
    I've always said that my bed seems to have more gravity than anywhere else on earth. Why else would a 14 and 18 pound dogs suddenly weigh 300 pounds and can't be moved off the blanket?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2705576;
    It takes us boys a while, but eventually we get it.
    Halleluja!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    -not the first time he's been called a cow. I don't argue with mr. 16 pounds either..
    I think he looks more like a Jersey cow myself! (Mr. Tootles recently topped 17 lbs. )

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I went and bought some of that "feliway" spray (expensive!) today that is supposed to help cats calm down. I will see if it seems to help any at all.
    I hope you see some results. I have used the plug in feliway for a room and also the spray. I think it really helped...good luck!

---------
    I went to visit my vets and gave her a nice kitty xmas card and chocolates! It gave me an excuse to see her clinic kitty Tang. I think we might just be having an affair!!
    Attachment 22754

Here are a few pics of what Mr. Tootles and lil Miss Gracie-kins looked like as babies. They just grow up so fast.
    Attachment 22756Attachment 22755
    Last edited by misskitty; 05-12-2008 at 06:22 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD

Waldo is getting a pink mole on his snout. At first I thought he had skinned it, but now its slightly raised. It's perfectly round, very pink and doesn't seem to bother him.

what should I do?

My daughter has started calling him: Moley, moley, moley.

First I would have it checked by the vet.

What pretty kitties, misskitty!

And myrosiedog, I agree with gabriel. Better safe than sorry.

MRD

You guys do remember the Waldo and the vet story from a couple months ago right?
    First I need to find a new vet (can't go back to the other one, too embarrassed) and secondly, I have to transport him there and he gets very, very carsick.

Oh, Waldo, why????? I need a vet that makes housecalls. Had one of those once, it was very nice (but it was a family friend, I was pregnant and very sick and the dog was also sick, so they did a favor and came to the house and didn't charge me extra. He's retired now and also lives in Florida)

I would gladly pay one of you guys to come and get him and take him to the vet for me. Really!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2709234;
    You guys do remember the Waldo and the vet story from a couple months ago right?
    First I need to find a new vet (can't go back to the other one, too embarrassed) and secondly, I have to transport him there and he gets very, very carsick.

Oh, Waldo, why????? I need a vet that makes housecalls. Had one of those once, it was very nice (but it was a family friend, I was pregnant and very sick and the dog was also sick, so they did a favor and came to the house and didn't charge me extra. He's retired now and also lives in Florida)

I would gladly pay one of you guys to come and get him and take him to the vet for me. Really!
    Let your fingers do the walking.. I can't get off work otherwise I would come down there and take him.

+ Reply to Thread