+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1315Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Newf, what a beautiful picture of Bjorn and such a sweet face. I'm so sorry.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Oh Newfherder! - My heart is just heavy for you. Please Please know that you, Gustav and Bjorn are in my thoughts and prayers right now. He is now running free at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our other dear friends. Bless you dear man for giving him a loving home.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Newf, I am sorry to hear about Bjorn. I thought of you today when I saw a license plate with "NEWFIE".
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

My heart breaks and my eyes are full Newf. I wish there was something I could do to help.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

It hurts so much when these things happen. They give us so much in return for so little - all they need is a warm dry place to live and sleep, some food, some attention, and care and they just give it back tenfold.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Newf, I'm so sorry to hear about Bjorn . A big hug to you and Gustav during this difficult time.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Blessings and hugs to you, Newf. I am so very sorry for your loss.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2700252;
    Don't mess with females, especially cats. Another Lucky story. We got both her and a male kitty, Rocky about at the same time. Lucky's back legs were splinted and weak.

She was on her back and Rocky came up to harass her and was biting at her tummy. So Lucky put both front paws around his chest and ... whap whap whap whap. Twice times she body slammed him from one side to the other over her body.

The final time Rocky shook his head and walked away. He stopped trying to harass her when she was on her back after that. Man, I wish we had a video camera when it happened. They were both only a couple of months old at the most.
    I don't know what it is, but when Mona used to get mad, her nose would wrinkle and she would let out the most terrifying HISS and GROWL that would make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Oh, Newf, I am so sorry. It's the hardest thing in the world to lose such a good friend.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Oh, Newf, I am so sorry.

+ Reply to Thread