+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1268Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

MRD

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2697607;
    :nono Yes. Yes you are.
    at the crash-and-burn
    I kind of expected parts to fly off like they do when someone hits the wall in NASCAR, but he shook and took off, kind of like: "I meant to do that".
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I think if I had seen that, I'd have peed my pants.

Unk: Hardy sure is "Hearty"!

gabriel: Isn't is wonderful when our kitts sleep so soundly with us! Snowflake slept with me for 14 years and after she passed, I couldn't believe how much I missed her in bed with me. Now Mr. Tootles does the same and it's really a blessing!

myrosiedog: Awww. Rosie is a snuggle-bunny! Miss Gracie prefers to sleep on top of the cat tree, so we usually don't sleep together. Waldo, the Nascar driver, is just hilarious! That would have been a winning video post for sure!

prhoshay: A midnight express slap fest! I'm laughing thinking about it!

UncleDavid: You get double the snuggles, you lucky man! Doesn't Lil Bit get any cozy time with you?

Scoutmom: Yep, I'd say Whiskers is miffed about something you did.

Unk: I've heard about other animals (in Africa?)that eat fermented berries and get very drunk. That's a cute story....Who's the Funny Moose?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2697889;
    UncleDavid: You get double the snuggles, you lucky man! Doesn't Lil Bit get any cozy time with you?
    In the evening during TV/computer time Lil' Bit gets held in my left hand while she either watches what I'm doing or she sleeps. The rest of the time she's usually curled up with one of the girls or fighting with them.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2697889;
    Unk: Unk: I've heard about other animals (in Africa?)that eat fermented berries and get very drunk. That's a cute story....Who's the Funny Moose?
    I've seen really, really drunk hogs uder persimmon and apple trees. You have to watch out, because some of them are mean drunks! And we used to have a couple of pet chickens around the horse barn. Damp feed can make a horse really, really, sick so if any got wet, we would feed it to the chickens. Sometimes some sweet feed would get damp and ferment, and then the chickens would get drunk. A drunk rooster is a loud, rowdy drunk!
    It's not likely I'll ever have to worry about such things again, though as I'm never around any livestock anymore.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I'm getting a vision of a bunch of farm animals staggering around drunk!

It's the simple things in life that give me a chuckle!

MRD

I've seen some drunk hogs before. Too funny.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

My good news is that Whiskers is over whatever snit she was in. She was all up in my lap last night, rubbing her head against me, wanting plenty of scratching. My kitty isn't mad at me any more! Life is good.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2699270;
    I've seen some drunk hogs before. Too funny.
    I saw one just last night. Unfortunately, it was a family member!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Scoutmom: I'm so glad she loves you again!
    ------------
    I am sooooo mad
    Five puppies are recovering at our Humane Society after they were dumped in a cardboard box in an alley early Wednesday morning in -30 C weather. One of the puppies is in serious condition.

Attachment 22701
    Here is a photo of four of five Pit Bull/terrier cross puppies. They are only six weeks old and were extremely malnourished. One of the dogs is suffering from hypothermia and is still in emergency care with "a reasonable chance at recovery." They also found an abandoned kitten nearby which is doing ok.

I am always stunned at the thoughtless and inhumane people in this world. It is winter..it is freezing outside! There is no charge to bring in any animal!

I want to win a lottery so I can set up a rescue organization for these incredibly loving creatures. And lobby for tougher penalties for people who commit these crimes. The person who did this should have to sit naked in a cardboard box outside in -30C just like these little angels.

I'm in need of some fermented berries...
    Last edited by misskitty; 05-12-2008 at 05:22 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread