+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

I'm laughing just picturing it! We used to have a basset hound/beagle mix when I was growing up and he would go in every time my sister practiced her violin and "sing" along. Aroooooooooo!
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Well I've often said that Waldo behaves like a pre-adolescent surfer dude, so liking Ozzy fits with that. I wish I had video of it too. It was hilarious.

I swear there are times when he looks at me and I can swear he's thinking: "righteous, dude!!!!!"

We should have named him Spiccoli, Barbarino or Bill or Ted. He reminds me so much of all these characters.

Maybe I should get him some Vans or Converse sneakers for Christmas!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD, I can totally see Waldo doing that. If you think about it Ozzy and Waldo are alot alike.

I keep falling more in love with Waldo the more you tell about him.
    Finally, after 22 years I got my honeymoon. Niagara Falls in February. Whats next the beach in December?

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by catmom3;2676326;
    MRD, I can totally see Waldo doing that. If you think about it Ozzy and Waldo are alot alike.

I keep falling more in love with Waldo the more you tell about him.
    Funny you should say that because I thought the same thing.

We have never had a dog quite like Waldo. One that has SO much personality. I used to think Rosie and Bogie had a lot of personality, but Waldo definetly is a one of a kind.

He's supposed to be my daughter's dog, but of course, he follows me around and is ALWAYS in my way.
    But Bogie is still my boy. He is always the one who is in my lap or in bed with me when I don't feel good and I treat him by taking him out by himself. He behaves SO well when the other 2 are not around, so we go to the park or for drives by ourselves. Rosie is just a Diva and continues to entertain. But Waldo is only about 2 and Rosie and Bogie are 10 and 8, so I sometimes think that the age makes a difference in how they act.

And Bogie and Waldo LOVE to play grab a** outside. Watching them chase each other and wrestle is so funny. Bogie is so small compared to Waldo, but he can get Waldo down on the ground and flip him over. It's really funny. My husband watches this and says: "I should have trained Bogie to be a hog dog".
    Rosie likes to get up as high as she can so she's taller than Waldo and then growls at him from her perch. And he just wags his tail at her and acts like her meanness is no big deal. Which I think makes her even madder.

I don't know what we'd do without the dogs. They continue to amuse and entertain and offer such love. Life would not be nearly as good if we didn't have them.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

We have two male and a female dog, our chloe girl is the mother of every one in the house and she does not tolerate acting up by anyone other than the rat terror. Tink picks on her horribly and she just rolls with it. Fights between humans, dogs or with the cat always end up with chloe girl wading into the middle. She is a fat black lab and the sweetest dog on the planet. I have never been around a more "mothering" animal in my life. We all at various times recieved the mothering from her. Whether after surgery, bad day, fights or she just feels you need it she is there to lay on your chest and snuggle the bad stuff away. Tink doesn't like it so much but that is probably because being such a little guy I imagine it is hard to breath...........

Oh you guys are just the best! I just laughed and laughed catching up on this thread!

gabriel: dingleberries!
    myrosiedog: Waldo the Original! I hope you are keeping notes for a book series on him!
    UncleDavid: I ADORE your LilBit! She is a beauty! (And you are handsome too! )

I missed my kitts soooo much when I was gone. And they missed me too! Mr. Tootles hasn't left my side for two days. Gracie is letting me give her more attention that is normally 'allowed' and is tolerating my absurd mothering.

We all went outside for a sniffy of fresh air, a walk on crunchy grass, and a long listen to the neighborhood noises. Then back inside where it's warm. It's 0 celcius today, no snow, and sunny!

What a great day!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

Misskitty - it sounds like heaven! I so glad you had a wonderful day!

I don't post often, but I found this on another site, and just had to share.

gprime.net/video.php/charley

MRD

Oh my lord, Waldo has woken the queen from her sleep and all is NOT happy in the world. Rosie likes to stay in bed (on the warm mattress pad) and dumb butt has gone in and carried on, until she's gotten up and she's now snarling at everyone, including him. He has no clue she's mad and is trying to get her to play.
    I've had to yell at both of them a few times already. I keep expecting to see Waldo come lumbering around the corner with a small, white Jack Russell attached to his throat at any minute. (not that he'd even notice then)

Quote Originally Posted by intigra;2681779;
    I don't post often, but I found this on another site, and just had to share.

gprime.net/video.php/charley
    That brought a tear to my eye. What a sweetie Charley is.

+ Reply to Thread