+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1387Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences with me. It really helps a lot. He's doing well and enjoying his extra treats and kisses

MRD

Well Waldo has taken up a new hobby: scrapbooking.

I found scrapbooking paper and some inexpensive (thankfully) tools chewed up this morning.
    The dog has more chewy bones and toys than you can count, so why oh why does he delight in chewing up our stuff?
    And he had to jump in a chair to even reach what he got of my scrapbooking stuff. The chair now has something in it to keep him out of it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Waldo Waldo Waldo

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2645702;
    Waldo Waldo Waldo
    Be careful or I'll buy him a one way ticket to Milwaukee! Joey will LOVE him.

My daughter comes home tomorrow and hopefully he will calm down. I think he's missing her. And her boyfriend is coming up too and Waldo adores the bf. So maybe the both of them can keep him busy for a while.

I swear it's like living with a 2 year old again. You got to watch them constantly and they put everything in their mouths!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2645953;
    Be careful or I'll buy him a one way ticket to Milwaukee! Joey will LOVE him.

My daughter comes home tomorrow and hopefully he will calm down. I think he's missing her. And her boyfriend is coming up too and Waldo adores the bf. So maybe the both of them can keep him busy for a while.

I swear it's like living with a 2 year old again. You got to watch them constantly and they put everything in their mouths!

UM... I think I'm moving out of Milwaukee. (I hope she believes that). I bet he is missing the daughter. I cannot live with a 2 yr old again. My 11 yr old Joey is more than enough.....

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2645972;
    UM... I think I'm moving out of Milwaukee. (I hope she believes that). I bet he is missing the daughter. I cannot live with a 2 yr old again. My 11 yr old Joey is more than enough.....
    We rented a steam cleaner for the carpet. The dogs are acting like we've brought a dog eating monster in the house. Waldo is literally running from room to room. The other 2 have taken refuge in my bed. I hope this is over soon so they can all get back to normal. I rearranged the kitchen a bit and had to move the food and water bowls and they are freaked out about that too. Poor babies, their world is being rocked today by mom's insistance on fall cleaning.

Gabriel, I'm sure Waldo and Joey would be great buddies. If Joey doesn't take to the closet shelf and refuse to come down.

My friends have been telling me I need to write a book about Waldo. I can't even imagine the stories yet to come. We haven't even had him a year yet and he's already done so much. Good thing he's so cute and loveable because no one but us would put up with him sometimes. But he comes to the side of my bed everynight for a good night head pat and usually sits next to me on the sofa or on my feet if I'm in the chair. How can you not love that? Even when he's pooped in the car, pooped on the rug, chewed up my stuff, gotten in the garbage, run down the street with me in my pj's chasing him and all the other stuff he's managed to do so far.

Well off to rescue the dogs and see if they'll go out with me while hubby finishes the carpets.

Just thought you should know....

Does Waldo like snow? Does Joey?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2647207;
    Just thought you should know....

Does Waldo like snow? Does Joey?
    Joey only likes to watch it come down.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Aunt BB here took pictures of Izzy in a little cheerleader dress that I found for her at Target for $2.00.....
    She tolerated it......

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Now thats too much... rah rah rah sis boom bah

+ Reply to Thread