+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 1764 FirstFirst ... 256566676869707172737475767778798081828384851251755751075 ... LastLast
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Veej my tubby hamster (whos since gone to that wheel in the sky) Jabba...he would stuff his cheeks, then go to the top of his plastic hoop, and late at night I'd hear, the sound of all his seeds and such rattling down the hoop. He was trying to deposit his stash up there

Okay, Veej, Princess is absolutely adorable.

Texie's story reminds me of a very very sad story. Hmmm, perhaps I shouldn't share it with all of the animal lovers. It was a hampster in a wheel story gone horribly wrong. Tragic.

Thanks for all the compliments on Princess Precious. I think I'll use that as my avatar after POTUS is elected.

famita, I know nothing about glands. Sorry. Have you tried google? There is some great pet information out there.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Famita I've read about expressing the anal glands on dogs before, I've seen it done, but I don't think I have the fortitude to do it myself.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Toothdoc- the pictures of your pets are so cute. I especially love the malteses. I grew up with a Maltese and my mom had to put him to sleep about a month ago. They are the best pets, so easy to care for and they have great personalities. Nice pictures they sure are adorable!

I need help!! We now have a 6 month old Basset Hound. He is bad!!! We don't know what to do. He chews up everything, including the air conditioner and pool pump wiring! We can't figure out how he did that with out killing himself. I want to love him, but it is really hard. He is like a juvenile delinquent. Help me, please! We are on the last leg..........
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

You have to set your authority over your dog when they are still young...at six months it might not be too late. It's really critical to have time to spend with your pup up to it's first year.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I just love all these pictures. They would help any one get in a better mood.
    I discovered last night that I am a "great grandmother" once again. Someone had two kittens they no longer needed so they threw them out on my grandson's road. Fortunately he needed a couple more animals, so the kittens are now his. They are cute as can be. I don't know how to post pictures so you'll just have to take my word for it, okay? He named them Sigfried and Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I just love all these pictures. They would help any one get in a better mood.
    I discovered last night that I am a "great grandmother" once again. Someone had two kittens they no longer needed so they threw them out on my grandson's road. Fortunately he needed a couple more animals, so the kittens are now his. They are cute as can be. I don't know how to post pictures so you'll just have to take my word for it, okay? He named them Sigfried and Roy.
    Here are Muduh's great-grand-cats, Sigfried and Roy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

nice looking cats Muduh .. I love tiger stripes
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Thanks Veejer. Sweet of you to offer. Aren't they adorable? Lucky me. They live around the corner. I can visit and play but have no responsibility for them.

+ Reply to Thread